DAYS: Heard on the radio

• Members

My dad who works as a delivery man, called me the other day because he knows I am a HUGE DAYS fan and tells me he listened to the whole eppy while he was driving to destination. I couldn't believe DAYS could actually be heard on the radio. My dad didn't tell me the station, but now I know somewhere in Tennessee DAYS can be heard over the radio. I just thought that was kinda cool and makes me wonder where else can DAYS or other soaps be heard.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here in Orlando, you can listen to the entire CBS lineup on the radio. When I was doing community service for a thrift store a few years ago, I'd listen to TPIR, 12 O'clock News, Y&R, B&B, and ATWT, then take my lunch. Passed the day real nice, especially since all 3 shows were good back then.

• Members

Josh,

I used to leave a cassette recorder with my mom. She would put it up to the TV and hit record.

When I got home from school, I could listen to Pete and Melissa, the mysterious new guy named John Black, Victor Kiriakis playing The Game, Bo/Hope/Patch/Savannah/Chris/Shane/Kimberly et al. in Miami, etc.

We got our first VCR around the time Emma was murdered at Neil's New Year's Eve party.

Archived