Huge GL Rumor

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually went to a message board one time and read (months ahead) about a whole storyline that was about to take place. It was the ATWT story with Molly/Abigail/Jake/TheCrazyNanny/Nick in it. It described everything from the beginning (Nick begins to bond with Abigail while Molly warns her to stay away from him) to the end (The final Nick/Nanny/Abigail confrontation).

I wish I could remember which board it was.

But back to the subject at hand, I don't doubt this storyline because the detailed synopses of it seems unusual or...is existent. But I doubt it because I don't think GL could pull it off.

• Members

If this is true it just does not sound short term! And if Douglas Marland did toss this out there then it would be okay, because he could write a good story and proved as such over his time. DK has not proven that to us yet, he has wonderful ideas yes, but executing them is not his strong suit.

• Members

It would be a great idea, and would really celebrate soaps while telling a good story that respects the characters. But it sounds too self-referential and in-jokey to be something the network would actually go for.

juppiter, to answer your question -- Susan decided she wanted to be called Daisy again, which has confused Harley and others who call her both Susan and Daisy. She has yet to explain fully why she wants to be called Daisy again.

• Members

I'm indifferent.

I think I would love a storyline that was a takeoff on the behind-the-scenes shenanigans of a soap opera, but as others have stated, Kreizman is great at most moments, but lacks the talent to play out every BEAT of a story arc, which is crucial in daytime.

Archived