GL: ITL Documentary

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Absences?: Beth Ehlers, Tom Pelphrey, chick who plays nuSusan, Ellen Wheeler, David Kreizman. Maybe the latter two decided to stay in NY and restructure some of the storylines. Did anyone notice anybody else who wasn't there?

I think it's fantastic the GL cast has volunteered to help build these homes in Biloxi. I miss some of this stuff, are these three people GL fans too?!

The port-a-potty stuff was funny.

Oh, and John Driscoll in pouch boxer briefs?! YUMMY!

• Members

Oh COME ON Kenny! How can you call this lame?!

They are giving back to the community, I think that's very admirable. Whether it should have been a full GL episode, not sure about that. But seeing how popular EXTREME MAKEOVER: HOME EDITION is, it doesn't surprise me that they would want to do this.

• Members

I didn't say it's not admirable. It just doesn't make for particularly exciting television, LoL.

I'm saying this from a viewer's point of view... not a humanitarian. If we were rating humanitarianism, I'd be applauding. For TV? Dull and boring as hell.

• Members

I actually tuned in to see some of this - and I think it is GREAT what they are doing for that community. Bravo Guiding Light!

Ok so the new Alan-Michael is HOT HOT HOT. (I think he's the new Alan-Michael, he was the one in the kitchen alone with the black hoodie on).

Oh and WHY did John Driscoll have to shave his hair off??? :(

• Members

Yep, it was when all the guys were getting ready for bed during night one I believe...

Was brief, but yummy nonetheless.

And Rob Bogue was in bed getting out of his pants in *white* boxerbriefs.

BTW, I think the new opening is permanent...Robert Newman hinted at that during the big speech.

• Members

I hate shows like that. No matter how you dress it up, it's still reality TV. That said, I didn't have a problem with this GL episode because it fits in with their theme throughout the year. I too wondered where the heck Beth Ehlers was, but I'm sure there was a reason.

Archived