Y&R/ATWT- Alison Stewart is back

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I expect Alison will be a completely new character like all the other "recasts" on ATWT. And do they REALLY need another younger character? The cast is centered around all the younger people and that is wrong.

Instead of SORASing so many kids they should bring back John, Andy and some other characters to interact with the adults.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 9 2007, 12:18 AM)
I expect Alison will be a completely new character like all the other "recasts" on ATWT. And do they REALLY need another younger character? The cast is centered around all the younger people and that is wrong.

Instead of SORASing so many kids they should bring back John, Andy and some other characters to interact with the adults.

I'm sure they'll just bring her back and throw her ino the never-ending teen scene. After all, Will probably won't be too happy with Gwen after she and Maddie bury his brother Adam alive....and who better to turn to than Alison? <_<

• Members

Aww...damn! I was so excited to hear about Alison coming back but I thought it'd be Jessica Dunphy. They seriously couldn't get her back? From what I know, she hasn't really landed any roles since leaving the show.

I'll probably start tuning in around March to see how new Alison does but no one but JD will ever be Alison to me. It's really unfortunate since I can smell a Will/Alison pairing a mile away...but without JD & Jesse Soffer's chemistry, I'm not sure it'd work. :(

• Members

I wish it was a different character and I'll miss JD! Let's give the actress a chance and the storyline a shot! Amber left LA so she could very well have met Alison and Aaron in Seattle when she was traveling around before landing in Genoa City.

Archived