Y&R/ATWT- Alison Stewart is back

• Members

Over at IMDB, it says that the film that she's in, Margaret, is in post-production.

Agim Kaba actually has two movies that he helped produce/write/direct/whatever..that are in post-production.

And Peyton List has two movies. I believe one is in post-production and she's either currently fiming or about to conclude filming on the second one.

However, out of all of those...I don't think any one of them is coming to theatres.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I heard about this. Natalie Portman is starring in it but I haven't heard of a theatre release and it was done last year. Sounds like an indie film to me. I also know that JD is in LA now so maybe the show did try to contact her but she just wants to stay there.

And dear God...I do NOT want to see a Dusty/Alison pairing!! I absolutely despise Grayson McCouch as Dusty (kinda ironic since I loved him when he first came on the show and everyone hated him). The character is so smug and just not attractive..and it doesn't help that GM's portrayal is the same way.

With Gwen killing Adam, I'm certain they are going to put Will & Alison together. They were headed that way over a year ago before JD decided not to renew her contract.

• Members

I'm obviously watching the show. :lol: But like you said, what Gwen is doing is no better.

What did Adam do? I never really cared much for the character but I can only imagine how pissed longtime fans are.

ATWT started tanking when Gwen came to the show and just about every character she was involved with was rewritten, turned into a caricature, or played supporting role to her.

• Members

I read that Marnie Schulenberg will be playing ALISON STEWART on The Young and the Restless starting Feb. 21, and will premier on As the World Turns as ALISON STEWART March 22. She is also getting her own series on Innertube based off the character, Alison Stewart. I guess the Innertube online only mini-series it is going to chronicle the adventures of Alison Stewart since the time she departed from Oakdale and wound up in Genoa City. It's called L.A. Diaries, and its reportedly coming to Innertube starring Alison Stewart. So they said to find out what trouble Alison is getting into, watch her on The Young and The Restless starting Feb. 22, and watch the miniseries L.A. Diaries on Innertube, and then see the character finally return home on ATWT March 22.

Guess their putting a lot of faith in this actress and her potrayal of the character. She is getting her own miniseries for Innertube and a limited run on The Young and the Restless before her character Alison Stewart finally moves to ATWT. I wonder if the show plans on making her frontburner right next to Gwen (the show needs a heroine besides Gwen, the void Jennifer left when she died is still there).

Archived