B&B: Casting Spoilers

• Members

According to SOD: William De Vry(Storm) and Dax Griffin(Shane) have both been fired.

Brad Bell gets rid of two more talented male actors - I'm disgusted! :angry::angry:

That means an oversupply of female characters, and not enough men to go around, so unless Bridget is about to become a lesbian, I'm thinking we've got a problem when it comes to relationships/couples on the show. :lol:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lesli Kay and Jennifer Gareis better watch out.

I am so not surprised :rolleyes:

Brad Bell is ridiculous. A viable character like Ashley comes on and you can two potentially leading men. What is WRONG with Brad Bell?

I guarantee you they put Ashley in a triangle with Brooke and Ridge, or with Taylor/Thorne/Nick.

• Members

William DeVry is so talented, he was awesome om AMC. He is a viable leading man and why in God's name have they fired him? Dax Griffin I could understand over DeVry. But with Ashley coming, this is just going to be the same stories as before. I think it would have been a great story to see Ashley and Storm together and Brooke get all jealous

• Members

There was a scene, maybe yesterday, where Storm was there as a lawyer -- but for all they used him, he could have been a day player. Even just standing in the background, I could tell he was so much better than that. I am glad Bell picked up ED as Ashley Abbot, but it looks yet more like the same old revolving door.

• Members

Sad to see both actors going. I really like Dax Griffin and I was starting to like William deVry as Storm. I was hoping for an Ashley/Storm coupling, but we aren't getting that. So, Ashley arrives in late February? I predict we'll be hearing about her exit around May/June.

• Members

Dax Griffin is not a great actor but he worked in this role very well. William De Vry on the other - WTF why should they fire him after not using for one single thingy of a storyline!? WTF!?

I just hope taht SOD once again got mixed up when it comes to B&B casting news. Remember when they announced LAD left B&B? It was hilarious how their "news" backfired...

If it's true nonetheless, B&B is officially "L Word" of network television. A dozen of females and three males - who are actually all related to each other. LOL!

Archived