Passions: If it goes, would it survive on the internet?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But I don't want it to ever end...I think we can have our cake and eat it, too. This summer we'll get the huge, special-effects-filled Big Battle Between Good and Evil, as well as the weddings of long-time faves Theresa/Ethan and Sheridan/Luis. After getting that resolution on-screen, I'm all for things continuing on on the internet or cable, perhaps with other characters like Simone, Jessica, and Paloma, who have hardly had a chance to shine.

• Members

See, I'm pro both sides. I say, if it does continue on another forum, END IT on NBC Daytime. Give it that bang that it NEEDS. Resolve everything. Then continue it from a fresh start. New storylines. New characters. Just start fresh in the new medium, whatever it is. That way, you get the best of both worlds, no?

• Members

Nass, I think I JUST got King's post. I thought he was referring to all of our going "round and round" and disagreeing about the show, in general. But to suggest that he meant, sarcastically, that everyone in the world but four SON-ers knows that the show is "dead dead," well, that brings a whole new light to the excerpt!

Archived