PSNS: The next murder victim is...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rae (Simone's girlfriend) is murdered because she has information about Fancy's rapist. Luis is accused of the murder. The murder occurs on Feb. 12. (Source: SOD, SOW, clues...lol)

Scoop/Rumor: This will lead to Simone and Jessica developing a romantic relationship.

• Members

Wow, after today's show I'm CONVINCED that Sheridan is the rapist. The leather and the fact that a half asleep Fancy recognized her and attacked HER says that she's a rapist.

I can handle that.

But for Sheridan to commit MURDER?!

Wow. That may just put the character in a direction that she can't be redeemed from.

• Members

I probably was the first person to suspect Sheridan of being behind Fancy's rapes, but I don't think Sheridan would murder Rae or have her murdered and Luis framed. On the day viewers are told that Rae has info about Fancy's rapist, Chris finds a needle in Sheridan's possession. JER's obvious sometimes, but that's too obvious.

My guess is that Luis' necklace, which was ripped off him during his sexual assault, will be found near Rae's when Luis discovers her body. It would be sign of a struggle.

Sheridan framing Luis for rape is one thing but murder? I don't think Beth would do it either.

So confusing

• Members

Yet another murder of someone that is nothing but a minor character. I guess it's better then the Crane maid again.

Whatever the case, this whole rapist story has not only been disgusting, it's confusing as all hell.

Jessica/Simone has been rumored for years now. It;s interesting but Jessica may bring Simone down as a character.

Archived