PSNS: The next murder victim is...

• Members

You make some valid points, PhoenixRising05.

There is still a good size Fancy/Noah (Foah) fanbase waiting for a reunion, even though the couple has not on screen together in 6 months.

I think Foxay (Kay and Fox) would have been a signature couple, but it died when Justin left the show.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really? I don't know if the writers could get me to a point where I would enjoy Kay as one of the Destined in another neverending trueloveforever storyline, and I know the actress couldn't. For me Kay was just...she was the best villain the show had, imho, and absent someone to take her place or an actress like, say, Alison Sweeney, I can't imagine her becoming a believable heroine.

(And I loved the aborted Fox/Whitney, so I could never root for Fox/Kay on principle)

I have trouble believing Shuis is dead. They flip stuff around really quick on this show, and once Chris goes fully, openly evil and/or bisexual and Sheridan can get free from him it'd take very little effort for them to trash Fancy and rebuild Shuis. I'm not saying it's something fans would want; the writers would totally go there, though, imho.

Archived