PSNS: The next murder victim is...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sorry if my response upset you. I do like Rae, but I'm just not as upset as I would be if the victim was going to be Sheridan or Kay or someone like that. I hope GLAAD isn't upset. It gets under my skin when people get upset over things like that. Just like there was a huge uproar on OLTL when Daniel Colson turned out to be a killer and gay. People talked about how this was a message that gay people will kill. WTF? If he had been straight, would it have ment that straight people would kill? People are people. Homosexual or straight, we all die and we're all capable of crimes.

• Members

I'm pretty sure GLAAD won't get MAAD. It's not like a gay basher is killing Rae. She's just getting killed.

Now, if it did have to do with her sexuality, oh, they would be ALL over that [!@#$%^&*].

And I have to agree that I'm saddened but not outraged. I really thought it would be Fancy before opening the thread... imagine my relief!

• Members

I agree, Hogan.

Fancy has never done anything awful.

sheridan is blowing the whole Pretty thing out of proportion.

She HAS to be crazy to think that stealing Pretty's boyfriend shows enough of a pattern of selfishness that translates into becoming a [!@#$%^&*] who would force herself on another man, who is drugged, just to accuse him of rape. Sheridan is WRONG.

• Members

Yeah, Phoe, but is it just me, or were "those things" not that bad to begin with? Is stealing a sister's crush, not even her boyfriend, a CRUSH, as Sheridan described her, that much to give credence to a person's character as so selfish that she could frame another person for rape? Because I just don't see it.

I mean, that's like a "Full House" conflict between DJ and Stephanie.

That's not big at all!

Get over it, Pretty! Dear God, you guys were kids then!

• Members

When they were teens, the Cranes celebrated Labor Day on Alistair's yacht. All summer Fancy and her sister, Pretty, were vying for the affections of a guy at the country club. The guy seemed more interested in Pretty and showed up on the yacht with Pretty. Fancy pretended like her ankle was sprained, and the guy spent the whole day tending to Fancy. By the time they had arrived back at the harbor, the guy was very interested in Fancy and ignored Pretty, who was 'heartbroken.' By the end of the week, Fancy dumped the guy because she did not want him anymore.

Archived