PSNS: The next murder victim is...

• Members

Exactly something that could have happened between DJ and Stephanie on "Full House."

That is NOTHING, in my opinion, and Sheridan looks like a PSYCHOPATH for pinning rape on Fancy just because of THAT incident.

Surely, if there is a God in this world, then SURELY, others agree with me that this minor teenage incident doesn't damn somebody to hell, lol. I mean, it really was NOTHING. I hate that Sheridan's blowing it all out of proportion. Of course, Sheridan is a psycho [!@#$%^&*] now so it goes with character that her repeating that damn incident enough to Fancy, as if it were a big deal, would eventually make Fancy go crazy. Even so, it's annoying!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ever since returning from Rome, Fancy has been an annoying [word that rhymes with "swat"] and I can't stand her. There's no redeeming this character. The rape thing has made me dislike her even more. Rather than sympathize with her, I sympathize with Sheridan. I cannot wait for Sheridan to tear them apart and get her man back. THEN Fancy can be with Noah and everything can be right in the world. Sorry, Paloma. I guess you'll just have to go gay and get with Simone.

• Members

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm laughing out loud at that, lol. Seriously...that's hilarious. No, that's pathetic. ..and that's why I'd love it if JER did this, lol. I mean...for Pretty to STILL be red over that silly incident. Just because her sister stole -- not even a boyfriend -- A CRUSH at a Labor Day outing ALLLLL THOSE years ago...and she RAPES Fancy and frames Luis for it...as revenge? That's just sweet! That's insane and over-the-top and I'd actually like that.

Pretty WOULD be psycho though. But damn, that'd be great television.

• Members

You may have been right a few months ago, but with Passions ending, JER is going to reunite the original couples. This means Shuis. So either Fancy's going to get the short end of the stick, or she and Noah will reunite. Personally, I'm hoping for the latter. They were soooo hot together, and I had a lot invested in them.

• Members

Wow, sorry, but according to widely circulated and believed rumors, it seems that JER killed, forever, two couples last year. I'd be willing to bet that Foah is one of them. Shuis is another, I bet.

On the series finale, Fancy and Luis, fresh from Luis' innocence proven of the rapes and other crimes, will MARRY. Yes, you read that right! That's what's going to happen. A LUCY wedding. :wub: Sheridan, of course, will be shipped to the loony bin, where that psycho belongs! (Or jail, whichever works with Harmony logic).

Archived