Days: Thursday

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is going to be long....Things I enjoyed about DOOL include:

Nick/Chelsea:

I'm going to start calling them CHICK because I am really loving their chemistry together...I love the banter they have; and I can see that they are truly trying to make Chelsea somewhat more kinder and less snotty when they put her in scenes with Nick...I really loved when Chelsea was apologetic for how she was making fun of Nick...They are just cute together.

Willow/Philip/Victor:

My favorite line from Victor to Willow was: "You're dripping," when she was smacking on that ice cream cone...I swear, I DO NOT want a Philip/Willow pairing...I like her, but not with Philip, and definitely not with Shawn. In fact, I hope it's Philip that will knock her down a few pegs.

Victor was dead on when he told Philip that his quest for revenge was clouding him from being logical and resourceful. Jay really did good in showing Philip's angst in all that he's been through...Not only being seriously injured in war, not once, but twice; learning that the woman he loved with all his heart was still in love with his former best friend, but also learning how EVERYONE except he, knew that he wasn't the father of Claire. It was a major slap to the face learning that both parents were aware of it and said nothing.

So, when he and Victor had their words, you could see that a part of Philip was also hesitant to trust his father; and the same with Victor, actually trusting his son to do the righ tthing...

Willow:

Looks like that little money seeker has found her another cash cow to latch on to...Not only will she continue to be trouble for Shawn and the Brady family, but she's going to be a major pest to Philip and Victor...and she had nerve to ask Philip: "Your father doesn't like me for some reason, how come?" :lol:

• Members

Um, wow. I actually... liked Willow today.

I loved Victor and Philip conversation about revenge and Philip obsessing and losing sight of his goal.

Shawn is an idiot. Why would he want to get himself arrested?

Nick and Chelsea are truly casting a spell over me...adorable together.

• Members

Keith that was what I was cracking up at...Shawn in his 'drunken' stupor being hauled away by the cops...That was a dumb move to begin with, especially if Belle has no knowledge of what to do by herself on the run...those folks at the hide-out aren't going to help her, and Nick and Chelsea can only do so much, which isn't that much either.

• Members

Despite Victor being a part of this plan to get Claire, he was spot on with what he said to Philip today. JKJ continues to impress me with his performances. I wasn't so sure he could pull the angry, vindictive soldier personality off but I was wrong.

I still hate Willow but she wasn't annoying as usual. If the show insists on keeping her, she should be a foil to Philip and Victor and steer clear of the Bradys and getting this delusional revenge because Shawn decided she was too scary to boink. However, she will never be another Nicole Walker Kiriakis.

Chick is chic! :lol: Nick smelling Chelsea's hair and that look on his face was adorable.

Also some nice Shelle moments with Shawn putting his arms around Belle and the touching. If we ever get a real love scene between MM and BB in the future, I think it will be great.

• Members

I still dislike Willow, but loved Philip and Victors conversation about her. What is it, the sex? THen the look on Philips face when Victor said that. Hilarious.

I really do like Nick and Chelsea and thought their convo on the plan was funny. But, they definatly need to stop talking about it and move on.

Shawn acting drunk was a bit odd to me. I think it was a great thing to do in the fact that it helped Belle and Claire stay safe, but honestly why do it. Someone else should have taken the fall, but good ole' Shawn trying to do a good thing. I love Shelle and this storyline even with the big potholes in how things are going.

I can't wiat for todays show.

• Members
:D Everyone's coming around to Willow! You don't have to like her, but you can't say she's useless anymore. Annie provided some great entertainment yesterday in the airport scenes. I loved her line at the end when she said that Philip will be stuck with her for a long time. I can see her mooching off the Kiriakis men. I'm with Venus and don't want a PHILLOW pairing. Shawn is the only man for Willow.

• Members

Haha, how do I need a better taste in characters?

My favorites include Sami, Lucas, Kate, Marlena, Belle, John, Abby, Max, Philip, Billie, Chelsea, Steve and Willow.

Of that group of people, the only character that isn't "popular" with the rest of you is Willow. I think my taste in characters is just fine.

• Members

This is absolutely ridiculous!!!

How can you have a show with only 1 or 2 familiar faces ON???? Nick and Chelsea are nice but by no means can they carry this show. I don't believe THIS is February sweeps? Pure crap. Just like November. DAYS is going out besides December, DAYS has been sitting in transition, the trash can and just utter nonsense. It's a drama, how about having some drama instead of running around in fricken circles??

I think it is unforgivable that you can have a show that revolves around two teens, one who is a fricken newbie, Shelle, one part of a the "new" version who is still new, nu Phillip, WILLOW??? That too for February sweeps?!!

And the rest of the show is backburnered?! What happened to John's shooting? This was just a ploy to keep him in a coma for so long? For all of December it was about EJ shooting John and the police department stopping it. It happened so everyone has given up??? EJ is out doing his thing and EVERYTHING about John's shooting has just been forgotten???? Bo and Hope's baby doesn't have a fricken name?!! This is BAD soap!

• Members

Sweeps suck for DAYS (more than usual). DAYS hasn't had a REAL sweeps since what... 2002 or something?! Hogan is dissapointing IMO and besides December, he hasn't really brought anything to this show at all except several new characters, one who is becoming obsessed with. And I also like Nick and Chelsea but they shouldn't be on this much and they shouldn't be the "major" part of an episode. At least not yet. What nonsense.

• Members

This is not the show's fault. DAYS' budget doesn't allow the big four (John, Marlena, Bo and Hope) to be on as much anymore. Mary Beth Evans and Stephen Nichols have a very low pay and that's why we see them more than the other two supercouples.

Archived