Days: Thursday

• Members

I love how everyone makes these excuses? That's silly IMO. Is there a published print out of their budget available for everyone to see? Not to be mean or anything... but it all sounds like BS to me. The point is not only about the "big 4". How do you start storylines and just forget about them. And have storylines that revolve around newbies? Even Steve and Kayla's storyline has been sitting in the dumps for over 6 months. If this was another HW writing this they would be slammed IMO. Just because it is Hogan does not make this good. And the budget excuses are just that... excuses. No one is asking to see them five days a week but at least have them on, let their stories progress and do not take familiarity from the show so drastically.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You can roll the eyes all you want :). DAYS HAS to try and please the MOST people if it plans on setting up for this big future everyone thinks it has or even making it until then. This is not doing it. :) Budget is a dumb excuse, if that's the case then I guess for the next 2 years everyone must accept the Nick/Chelsea, Shelle and sometimes Lumi show? BS.

• Members

I'm still not feelin' Jay Johnson as "evil" Phillip.

I hate how he screams every flucking line. And he doesn't even scream well! He sounds like a little boy in the grocery store, screaming for his mommy to buy him a candy bar. Not menacing or scary in the least...

HUGE MISCAST, IMO.

• Members

LOL. Well, there is that. But he has moments, like his one-liners to Willow, or just his quiter, evil moments... love it. His character, I think, is being written deliberately to still be a bit whiny- just consider his conversation wih Victor. He's being childish in a very obvious way ands Victor tried to set him straight, but do we think this will last? I don't. When Philip matures :lol: I hope the screaming will subside.

Archived