Y&R: Looks like somebody is going CRAZY!

• Members

ALL Credit goes to OceanView at the Phick site. :)

From SOD:

On Y&R, Beth Maitland (Traci) is back for a 'small story arc' beginning March 1. Sounds like Jack or Colleen (or both?) might need some help.

Marissa Ramirez (Carmen): Dru continues to see Carmen during the week of Feb. 5 :(:(

Ilia Volok (Milan): Another connection to Brad's past appears on Feb. 9 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Y&R is casting "Mary", who will be a fellow patient when a certain character ends up in the psych ward....

^OMG they better not put Dru in the psych ward. Bastards! And we don't want a new Mary. Bring back OUR Mary Williams. We'll probably get another one of LML's ex-cast member :( :(

What Will Happen

All of GC mobilizes to rescue Phyllis and the babies.

Lauren tracks down Sheila and they have a violent confrontation.

Brad suspects Adrian may have a hidden agenda.

Kevin is frantic over Jana's disappearance.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All of GC mobilizes to rescue Phyllis and the babies. (sounds interesting)

Lauren tracks down Sheila and they have a violent confrontation. B)

Brad suspects Adrian may have a hidden agenda. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kevin is frantic over Jana's disappearance. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Where is Kay and Jill's story at?? What ever happened with Victor taking Jack down????. Enough with this dang Reliquary crap, don't get me wrong I am enjoying Y&R right now, but this storyline needs to GO.

• Members

I'm actually looking forward to where the stuff with Kevin is going.

I don't know why anybody would not believe it's Phyllis in the psych ward. :huh: DNA, Pheila's ginormous scar, the 'swivel' chair, logic...oh shoot we're talking LML, so realism is thrown out the window.

• Members

I wonder if this Mary character will be played by Kimberlin Brown, since it was hinted she might return as another character soon . . .

I'm excited for Beth's return, but I'm sure Traci's role will be nothing more than to pimp Colleen and Jack. Seriously though, Colleen is becoming the new Cricket, she's on way too much and isn't the least bit interesting at all, but the same can be said for Brad. :rolleyes:

• Members

I think Lauren is the one who will go crazy, once she shoots either SHeila or Phyllis she'll have to live with that and she's already being treated for her disorder about leaving the house. I would love to see Dru go crazy, she was already half way there when she broke into Carmen's place and shredded her clothes and then attacked her in the conference room. Now she's going down that road once again. But I still think it'll be Lauren because we expect Dru. Hope that makes sense! I need more coffee!

• Members

In light of the Victoria Rowell quitting news I wouldn't be surprised if it is Dru. She probably did murder Carmen but blacked it out and is now remembering and being haunted for it. That way Dru can go and leave it open for her to come back.

Archived