AMC: Bianca/Babe Feb Sweeps

• Members

According to SOD's February sweeps previews (nothing much else in them we haven't already heard) Bianca finally forgives Babe and it's a big emotional moment for both of them.

Excuse me while I vomit. As far as I'm concerned she forgave Babe 5 seconds after she found out the truth about Miranda.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And the propping of Super Whore Bag continues. This is just ridiculous. That slut kept her daughter from her for a year and Bianca is gonna forgive her. Even if Babe had died instead of Dixie, they would still be propping her ass while she's in the grave.

• Members

At least Gloria has ONE person not excusing her [!@#$%^&*], Babe doesn't know a soul that doesn't love her beyond all reason.

Bianca forgives Babe? Oh, but for what? Babe didn't do anything wrong. Life, the unstoppable force, made her do evil deeds. Keeping a baby that wasn't hers and faking the death of her son was completely out of her hands! What's a girl to do when morals and basic human decency are too hard to work with?

• Members

For real.

Unbelievable. I mean believable...but unbelievable.

Bianca: So, Your Honor, now Babe Chandler will be able to raise her son -- if you grant her custody -- and that makes me very angry. Because after all the misery she caused, the last thing she deserves is a happy ending. It's taken me a long time to get to this place. I finally got my happy ending. But I lost a lot to get it. As I look around this room at the faces of the people that I loved, I remember how they kept my child from me for months. I don't know how I can ever forgive that. Maybe I never will. But I also remember two young women, both pregnant at the same time. For me, it was a chance to turn tragedy into hope. We shared a dream of a future together. Somebody told me that Babe didn't set out to hurt me. She makes horrible mistakes out of love, and I don't know if I'm ready to accept that, but I am starting to understand it. Babe didn't lie to me because she hated me. She lied because she loved J.R. so much. She couldn't bear to take his child from him. That's Babe. Everything that she does, right or wrong, it comes straight from the heart, even when it hurts like hell. The same woman who kept my baby from me risked her life and her unborn child's to save mine, to deliver my baby, and to get us help, and then she did the same thing in Florida. Babe had her child. She could've run off and never looked back. She could've let J.R. raise my daughter. But she risked losing her son, she risked prison to make sure that I was finally reunited with Miranda. So many people act out of hate or revenge. It's easy. It's human to put yourself first. But not Babe. She runs on pure love, world be damned. Am I angry? You better believe I am. Do I forgive her? No. Let me just say that again. I do not forgive Babe. But do I believe that she's the best parent to raise her child? Yes, I do. No matter what Babe's done to me, and no matter what I feel about her, no one knows how to love like she does. And that's why, Your Honor, I urge this court to grant Babe Chandler full custody of her child.

• Members

Come to think of it, she hasn't been on much lately.

:lol: That's true, despite LML painting Jack as the devil, atleast he sees Gloria for what she truly is.

:lol: That would be hillarious if they actually did that. I could see Josh running around town saying Babe is alive.

• Members

AMC is bad about propping.

To me they have Zach & Kendall (a couple I can't stand) and still prop Ryan & Kendall (just as a back up).

To me since they have let Kendall keep Ryan's child from him, I don't have a problem anymore with Babe did.

Babe is not one of my favorite characters, but neither is Kendall. They both could leave the show tomorrow and I wouldn't care or shed one tear.

• Members

I'm sorry but that doesn't make sense. Because one character does something as bad as another (which Kendall didn't do, she didn't write a letter to Ryan telling him his baby drowned) you no longer mind what they did? Unless I'm misunderstanding.

• Members

They will promote babe as the second coming on the commercials. I can just see it now,"the fans thought she was dead, after 5 seconds of death she has arisen, she will seek revenge on all who wanted her dead. I can see josh running up and down the roads in town screaming, she's alive, she's alive, our savior is alive. I wish they both would just DIE!!!!!!!!

Archived