AMC: Bianca/Babe Feb Sweeps

• Members

It is just the way that they always let Kendall parade herself as being Babe and she hates Babe. She always puts Babe down and ready to trash her rightly so because of what Babe did to her sister.

Then she turns around and keeps Ryan's child from him by not telling him about Emma - all for selfish reasons. She even enters into a thing with Josh to help him get Babe so that her secret stays a secret. She was willing to go as far as get a woman she hates for her brother just to keep Ryan away from Emma.

No she didn't tell Ryan that Emma was dead but what she did was just as bad.

So what both did was bad. But I can't see Babe as the devil anymore when Kendall who paints herself as better did basically the same thing.

sorry if you don't understand that. But just as bad as the writing is for Babe it is just as bad for Kendall. I mean the writers need to make up their mind where they want Kendall to stand - because wishy washy Kendall is not doing it for me.

As I said if the Satin Slayer killed both Kendall & Babe I wouldn't shed a tear. And I definitely wouldn't miss the dull love scenes between Thorsten and Alicia. There has got to be someone out there that Alicia has better chemistry with. Both are wonderful performers but are dullsville USA together.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*sigh*

I've been seeing this coming and it's probably not going to be just Bianca...Kendall's headed there, too. In fact, most of all we've seen in Dec and Jan...SK story, TG story have been all to serve Babe and try for the biggest redemption combo-gimmick in soap history. All to find something bigger and more horrible than the baby switch to join the Kanes and Careys in unholy matrimony.

Bianca will now be in league with Babe, Josh and Zarf...all the most popular team in all of PV with Bianca, Josh and Zarf all vying to be number one Babe-propper.

Zoe and Babe....yup, really looking forward to Feb for Bianca.

the only way this would be good if Bianca forgave Babe on Arabella's last sputtering breath as the light drains from her eyes and she expires due to poisoned edible boxers of Josh's. Gone forever from our consciousness.

eta:

Or just make them lovers and get it over with as they should have been and oh what triangles we would have had between Bianca, JR and Babe. At least it would make sense for Bianca.

I don't know if I care really anymore and I want to get past the swtich, but how they're going about it all makes it rather very difficult and it didn't have to be that way.

• Members

So, did someone forget to tell MMT that it's just like the day after the truth came out? I mean, Binks mad what, a full month and then Babe was her bestest buddy, eva. Gag me. And I never got a real Bianca David confrontation, I never got one moment with them. And she said she'd never forgive him...yet Babe is a her soon to be [!@#$%^&*] buddy. Nice. MMT can kiss my ass.

• Members

I know it's not realistic and it's wrong to ever want Bianca and Babe together ever again and that Bianca should hate her, dislike her, burn her at the steak but I am glad that Eden and Alexa will be working together again. I love the Bianca/Babe relationship and even after the baby switch I still loved them and there relationship and some will scream propping, zombie, body snatching Bianca but I don't care. If the entire PV community can forget that Erica stole Maddie and still see her as this glorious dynamite diva and Kendell can try to keep Spike and Emma from Ryan and now seemingly JR is going to keep the secret of Charlotte from his own father then I am going to get over Babe keeping Miranda when she had the trauma of a dead child over her head.

It always boggled me why Babe always was held accountable for all of the baby switch when there was even more guilty parties which included Tad, Jaime, Joe, David, JR and ect. If Biasnca can get past all of these people and be friendly with all of them then I don't have a problem with her finally forgiving Babe for it when she has hated her for 2 plus years for it and is finally letting it go.

Bianca probalby forgives her while she is on her death bed over the serial killer.

• Members

Steve, I must debate you on the topic...

First of all, whatever Kendall's intention she didn't keep either Ryan or Annie from their child at all (sure maybe some of that was because of circumstance), at all...unlike Ryan and Annie are doing with her right now - without giving her a choice (and in good propping fashion - she eventually had to even thank for Ryan for not allowing her to see her child at all, until she was dead or safe or Ryan felt the ened to drug her husband, unless she moved in with him). Babe knew how much Bianca needed, loved and missed this child and know she suffered every day thinking her baby drowned to death yet knowingly kept the baby from her for over 6 months for her owen selfish, selfindulgant reasons. She then let JR think his child drowned to death while she kidnapped LA. And see there you go, Kendall does something and it's spinned as selfish and self-indulgant by the writers - Babe and Ryan do something as bad and worse and it's spinned as noble and out of great love by the writers. That's why I root for Kendall despite the fact this entire f'in story annoyed me, it's unnecessay and IMO for Ryan propping, to keep him frontburner and with story - not so much for Ryan/Kendall relationship propping.

Did you ever hate Babe for her actions? You know since Erica kidnapped a baby?

Second of all, he donated sperm anonymously knowing and being okay with what would happen with that sperm. He didn't get a girlfriend pregnant, then the girlfriend ran away w/o telling him. He didn't go through a pregnancy longing for the child and then got told his child drowned to death while his best friend kept the baby for his/her own.

Third of all, chemistry is subjective. I won't argue with you about Alexa/Alicia, since liking/wanting an actor to remain is also subjective. Gosh knows I wouldn't mind no more Babe and I like being able to say it ;)

Finally, Kendall calls Babe on her s**t - few get to actually do that, but Kendall also owns up to the fact that she's selfish and a bitch and not the most noble person herself - much more than Babe does, Babe buys her positive press.

• Members

The only reason erica was forgiven is because she was an established character who fans care about, most fans could care less about babe. Majority of fans have hated babe from day one and they have yet to give a reason on why we she like her, she's no victim, she on waaay too much, and frankly my dear I don't give a damn about her.

An for the record I don't hate babe because she kidnapped miranda, I just hate her period.

• Members

Erica also went to jail for months for her actions, she didn't get called the meaning of love for her actions by her victim.

ETA: Kendall is even getting comeuppance w/o actually removing a child from their parent - Ryan's abuse, everybody will tell her (has tole her) she was wrong, Ryan took Spike away from her and she can only see him if she's dead (in spirit), safe or moves in with him (or if Ryan needs to use the kid to drug somebody) - otherwise Spike can stroll in the park all day long unprotected (and like that all makes sense and doesn't seem spiteful and controlling and selfish and well overall stupid).

• Members

NO ONE is was more guilty then Babe. Even Paul, IMO. He stole Miranda and Ace, yes, but Babe, Babe kept her. That is worse. David, Tad, and even KWAK were guilty but no where near as guilty as our precious babydawl. :rolleyes: She tortured Bianca with that child. every breath Bianca took hurt because she ached for Miranda, and Babe would smile at her and put "Bess" in her arms. She didn't just lie, she trotured. That is the worst of anything that anyone else did. At least David was sorry. At least David knew he had no right to ask for forgiveness. At least David knew he was wrong, and din't make excuses.

As for Erica, the Maddie situation is different, and i will go to my grave believing that Erica had a severe case of post partdum depression, and she truly wasn't in her right mind. Not only that but she never torturted Maria with Maddie. She was wrong yes, and she lied, but she didn't strive to hurt Maria every chance she got. Not only that, but Erica owned up to what she did, took her punishment and went to jail. Something Babe has never done. Owned up to what she did.

Babe has no conscience. She makes excuses and she never learns. Never. Ultimately, as doesn't give a rats ass about anyone but her, her mama and Little A. If she had to screw over the rest of PV, she would, and she'd think she was in the right. She was never sorry she kept Miranda, only sorry that she got caught.

I'm a BaBi fan from way back, and I will always love Eden and Alexa working together, but this is sick.

• Members

At least Erica paid for what she did to Maria, and Kendall will eventually pay for what she did to Ryan(I mean cause in the bagger's world Ryan=can do no wrong).

Babe will never pay for what she did to Binks. I feel for Eden, she needs to run far, far away from this ish.

• Members

I still hate Babe for her actions. I said I hate Babe equally as much as I do Kendall. I will say that I can see Babe as taking some of her actions for better reasons than Kendalls though. Babe keeping the baby a secret from Bianca was selfish, but I understand her reason to do so. I still have yet to understand why Kendall is doing it to Ryan. Kendall's reasons do not make sense at all - whether Ryan is being kept from his child or not.

I mean as I said Kendall says she loves Zach but why in the world should she care that much that Ryan has a baby with someone elses. It makes me doubt her love for Zach at all. It is just stupid. Babe at least was selfish to hold on to a child she loved and to hold on to JR. Kendall is just doing it to see if she can control the situation. It is stupid.

And as to Ryan as much as I hate him right now too, I can see his reasoning for wanting to keep Spike from Kendall & Zach. It is for his protection.

That is my biggest problem with things - is the reasoning behind it. To me Kendall and Babe are both selfish [!@#$%^&*]es but this time Kendalls selfishness is just stupid.

I do agree with the other poster (sorry forgot who) but there is an awful lot of blame to go around with the baby story. There were more than just Babe & Krystal that kept Bianca away from her child as long as she was away from Miranda.

Archived