OLTL Thursday

• Members

What had me laughing today was Cole and Starr with the knocked out body guard behind them. LOL! I guess they thought he was napping, but after everything I think they should have been a bit concerned.

I actually felt sorry for Nat today. She looked so hurt when John and Marty were talking about her. I like John so much more with Marty though.

I do think they have had Vikki doing support a little too much the last couple of days. I hope the romance with Clint heats up.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me too!

Honest to goodness, I am reminded of what a good actress MA is whenever she's in a scene without John in which she is NOT pining after him. For instance, seeing her mad at John about his medication, or her hurtful expression today, or the few seconds when she was allowed to vent to Viki the other day. I just think Nat-John was always a forced, horrible pairing that dragged her down, and even Easton is better in his scenes with Christine Chambers.

I wonder if there is hope for Natalie, who I have long thought to be the most ruined character in Llanview.

• Members

Me too!

Honest to goodness, I am reminded of what a good actress MA is whenever she's in a scene without John in which she is NOT pining after him. For instance, seeing her mad at John about his medication, or her hurtful expression today, or the few

Archived