OLTL Thursday

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As long as we continue to see Viki and Clint's storyline play out, I don't mind scenes like today, because Erika performs them so well. She is one of those actresses who is so talented that she CAN support as well as lead. I always feel like Viki really is concerned with JESSICA's issue, and I never get the sense that Erika is thinking: "this should be about me." She is such a pro!

However, it did annoy me too that we couldn't have had another scene with her alone, or maybe even Clint stopping by to pick her up for the party. That red outfit was too nice to be wasted.

• Members

As long as we continue to see Viki and Clint's storyline play out, I don't mind scenes like today, because Erika performs them so well. She is one of those actresses who is so talented that she CAN support as well as lead. I always feel like Viki really is concerned with JESSICA's issue, and I never get the sense that Erika is thinking: "this should be about me." She is such a pro!

However, it did annoy me too that we couldn't have had another scene with her alone, or maybe even Clint stopping by to pick her up for the party. That red outfit was too nice to be wasted.

• Members

You are right, she is so great an actress, I could watch her do anything, which is why I want more, selfishly :)

But yeah, I wanted Clint to pick her up at Llanfair because she was all dressed up and ready to party. It was a waste of the red dress by not getting a reaction out of him in seeing her :)

• Members

Yeah, I know, I just really wanted to see Clint pick her up and give her a big WOW for seeing her all dressed up. Lady in red, that is too cute. Guess the Clint/Viki stuff spills into Monday then, but I wish that would happen at Llanfair of them alone instead in a public setting :)

• Members

I'm telling you, when I saw Viki/Erika in that stunning red dress, my eyes popped out. She looked GORGEOUS, and I loved that for a change they showcased Viki/Erika's body. The woman looks amazing, truly amazing.

I enjoyed the scenes between Viki and Jess, and I have to wonder if Viki is thinking back to what happened between her, Clint and Sloan. And, I too, would have loved to have seen Clint picking her up, because I want to see his expression when he gets a load of that dress. LOL.

Totally loving this crazy Spencer, was getting really tired of him, but now he is really fun to watch and PS is doing one hell of a job.

LOVED the stuff with Michael, Todd, Rex, and Marcie. Can't wait to see more of this play out.

I think they need to take Jessica out of the equation because I really like the friendship that Nash and Tonio have, why must it be a triangle.

Looking forward to tomorrow and more of this party.

Archived