GL: Dylan Shayne returns

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Drops to knees screaming....NO!!!!!!

I'm not a fan of Brian Gaskill, he's an okay actor and everything, but his little thing at the Emmy's one year that Erin Presley was nominated made me not like him...but Brian is to young for the role of Dylan...and I don't want him acting opposite Kim Zimmer. I'm sure that it will be the A-M/Lucy story for Dylan, I divorced Bridget...blah, blah, blah!! Plus I hope he shaves....who are they going to pair him with and he'll just looking weird next to Harley talking about Susan!

• Members

Dylan Shayne is the son of Reva and Billy. He is also the father of Daisy by Harley. I actually like BG I do have a concern about him playing Daisy's father but I think it is because he was playing a young kid on PC it is hard for me to imagine him as a 40 year old. I think it is about time they brought Dylan back and I personally can't wait to see what they have in store for him. I wonder who they would pair him with, because he is pretty much connected to everyone on the canvas now though.

• Members

Damn! I've been wanting Brian Gaskill on one of the shows I watch----OLTL, GH, AMC or DAYS-----but now he goes to GL. Damn! I've been a fan of Brian since his days as Bobby Warner on AMC, and also liked him as Rafe Kovitch on PORT CHARLES. I've always thought that AMC should bring him back as Bobby, or that OLTL should pick him up as a Joey re-cast. Oh, well. Congrats to Brian on his new job and to GL for landing him.

Archived