DAYS: SHE'S GONE!

• Members

SOAP OPERA WEEKLY:

Revolving Door:

Although Farah Fath had hinted that she might extend her stay with DOOL, setside sources say that's not the case after all. Fath will leave the show in the coming weeks. "It's time to tackle something different," FF told SOW last September. "It's not that I don't love my job, because I love my job. I feel like it's time."

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Had Mimi not been ruined under Reilly with her stupid relationship with Shawn and cartoonish abortion story Mimi might have actually been one of the rare soap surprises. Her time on DAYS could have been positive. She came on the show with no family but eventually wove herself into most character's lives, grew a family and made some important contributions to the show. She was, IMO, the only redeemable teen in the Langan/B&C Days and had a lot of potential as a supporting character.

I'm not sad to see Mimi go but I think, for a minor character who started as a complete outsider with no longterm story potential, made a worthwhile impact during her time. I could have lived without that stupid "abortion" storyline that was as far away from dramatic as Kenny's you-know-what.

• Members

Damn! I was kinda hoping Farah Fath was going to stay. And I was hoping the terrible, horrible Annie Burgstede(Annie) was fired. Maybe she'll be next. Now I guess we're gonna have to get used to another re-cast. (btw I think it's stupid as hell to say Phillip has a new face, when Jay Kenneth Johnson previously played the part and also because we recently got a new Shawn too). Maybe DAYS can just write off the Lockharts, since Judi Evans (Bonnie) has been fired.

Archived