This is getting old......

juniorz1

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with you Bree and Shawn-- everyone has their preferences of attractions. I prefer brunettes of caucasian race, but that doesn't mean I'm a bigot to other hair colors or races. It makes absolutley no sense to make it sound like one is a racist by the type of person that said person is attracted to.

• Members

I never criticized you in public. You got your panties in a bunch because something you said (which was offensive) was used to prove a point. You can't force me to PM you. I will not fight with you anymore. If you think it's fucked up then so be it.

• Members

Kwing, I'm fully got a grip on politics, Republicans and Demcrats and you. I'm not childish whatsoever, so quit calling me that. That is another typical response of people of the neo-con political persuasion, which you say you are not a part of, which is fine.

Junior DID NOT start this post in order for this post to be hateful. He states otherwise, and I believe him.

Again, Kwing, you lie about things I've said. I've NEVER said that "quotas are not real". I know Affirmative Action does have some quotas. What I object to is to they you stated yourself about quotas. You may not have meant it the way that Danni and I and others have taken it, and if you say you didn't then I believe you.

Also HOW DARE YOU SAY I CANNT ACCEPT SOMEONE WITH AN OPEN MIND?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am definitely no bigot. I support gay rights and the rights of minorites.

I would say more, but I'd probably get warned and/or banned. So goodnite.

Archived