This is getting old......

juniorz1

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mulder...get a grip. Just because you can not stand the fact that someone can support BOTH Dems and Repubs, that is an issue you have to deal with on your own. And the fact that I got caught up in this BS of a post, it is my fault and it does matter what my political preference is to say I am sorry. How childish are you?

To the Mods, this post was started by Junior to do just what it has...turn hateful. When I posted my first message he sent me PM's begging me to change my post because he did not want my words to take away from the original meaning...and by the looks of it, he and Danni are hand in hand in this to make it as hateful and dirty as it has become.

I am sorry that you feel that quotas are not real, but they are. I work for a place that has them.

And maybe my post should have said underqualified, not unqualified. But someone who does not have the qualifications of a job descriptino are UNqualified. I am unqualified to be a lawyer, a doctor, a dentist. .... does that mean someone is picking on me? Hell no. But that goes to show how you can say one thing and its condsidered racist when alls you had to do was ask adn I could have clarrified. I do not care who comes here from what country and gets work. As long as they come legally. I hope that does not make me racist.

And to have the person who is protesting the most corner someone on their sexuality is outragous. Come on Mulder...where is your outrage. You like to pinpoint me as such a bastard when you are th one that can not accept someone with an open mind. You are horribly hiliarous.

• Members

Ryan, Why have you nor any other Staff member Sent me a message to let me know how others felt? Why did you bring it up in here?; Just so some may see. Ryan, honestly, I dont like the way you handled that, and I know you may think that I didnt handle myself well in that thread, but I am sure if the tables were turned, things would be real different. You are staf, its your duty to handle things right, I am just a member posting his opinion. I have no obligations.

• Members

Must I also show you where threads are now too?

Thread in Question: http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=15030

As far as your message goes, that is crap. I don't show favoritism. I have actually warned (and suspended) people who I consider friends here at SON. Wanna know why? Because I am able to take my personal feelings out of the equation.

You saying that I'm "overly protective, so whoever messes with him, gets it from you" is bullshit. What you are spitting out is complete and utter nonsense. Greg is a big boy. He can fight his own battles. He asked me a question. Know your facts before you make statements that are untrue.

• Members

Yea, Dude where are you?Ryan Im not talking about Greg. I dont want to put anyone business out in the air, I am more considerate than that. If you want to ask me who I am talking to, Why dont you PM me so we can talk privately, like i felt you should have done in the first place.

• Members

It's pretty obvious that you are referring to me Jay, and I take offense to that. Yes, through the years, I have had the opportunity to get to know Ryan and he has become someone that I consider a friend, but he in no way showed favoritism. I am not a meek little man who can't fight his own battles. I stated my thoughts/views on the issues because believe me, nothing will stop me from making my opinions known. Those of you who have gotten to know me know that I will not stand down. So the fact that you think the mods here have to fight my own battles makes me more than irritated.

He saw that there was vulgarity being thrown about and its obvious that I wasn't the only one offended. He did his job as a moderator, and if don't like that, then you shouldn't have repeated those two specific words over and over again throughout your various posts.

• Members

Shawn. I can no way describe Ryans job because I do not know what the Job of a Mod is here at SON. I will say that he did not take this issue up with me in a private manner, instead he chose to publicy call me out in a way. im not sure if that was doing his job or not. You and I disagreed a lot okay and I would rather you not past judgement on me by implying that I was talking about you. If i was, you would never know unless you and I spoke privately. That is unless, your friend Ryan tells you that I was talking about you. I doubt that would happen because Chandler still has not spoken to me but would rather "handle" it here.

• Members

I will not speak to you regarding "it" because I do not want to discuss the issue any further. We will not get anywhere running around in circles. I lost my temper and acted in a manner that I shouldn't have (such as being snarky with you) and I will not risk the chance of doing it again.

• Members

... in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can’t build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery, and death. I see the world gradually being turned into a wilderness, I hear the ever approaching thunder, which will destroy us too, I can feel the sufferings of millions and yet, if I look up into the heavens, I think that it will all come right, that this cruelty too will end, and that peace and tranquillity will return again.

~Anne Frank

Archived