AMC: Tuesday

• Members

Cocktail Ryan

So he deems what he injected Zach with on today's show as a cocktail, huh? Well too bad for Ryan that he is so stupid to realize that cocktails come in a glass and not in a syringe that reflects the size of Ryan's super duper Dynamite Kiddo millimeter peter private parts aka very small. So I'm sure now St. Ryan thinks that a statue of George and Laura Bush humping each other is a cocktail or a Dynamite Kiddo Cola soda reflects that of a cocktail as well. Geez what an idiot he has certainly become and it is not about to get any better anytime soon I am afraid. Ryan probably also thinks that milk makes a cocktail as well as water. Yep and cocktails are bad for your health so no more drinking water or milk since it don't do your body any good. Wonder what he thinks is not a cocktail....oh yea he also most likely believes that putting a kite's tail tied to his penis makes it a cocktail. Get a clue Ryan and go buy a brain on Ebay before you make everyone else's IQs drop faster than President Bush squints his eyes at Condi Rice revealing her rack

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok so is Tanisha officially off AMC? I had no idea that she'd be taken away to Hawaii this fast, and I heard that once she's off to Hawaii, the character isn't coming back for a long time (pretty much forever I'd bet). So did her last day already pass? That sucks! *HEAVY SIGH* Oh well.

Ok hands down - the highlight scenes for me today were the Maggie/Bianca scenes. So sad, and so emotional. Eden and Liz totally pulled that off. I loved the flashback at the end of them jumping into the water for the first time...they looked so young!

Annie/Kendall stuff was pretty good too.

I hated the whole Zach/Ryan/Josh stuff - mainly bc truth serum is ridiculous and they use it WAY too often on AMC - but I am sorta happy that the Emma/Ryan secret came out - FINALLY. Anyway Ryan, the barking dog, was in ultra-annoying mode today once again. Shut the [!@#$%^&*] up already dude.

Adam/JR - I don't know what to say about them. I think it's realistic that they'd be disgusted by Zoe, but I still hate seeing some of my favorite characters be so against transgendered. Well I guess I don't care that they're not approving, but the remarks they make about it are so vile....oh well. I'm hoping that JR (I doubt they'll touch on Adam's feelings) will learn from this and become accepting.

Exciting ending - but I somehow doubt that the man outside Danielle's room is the Satin Slayer. Not with Aiden and Livia in there - so who is it that cares about Danielle enough to bring her HUGE flowers?

• Members

I REALLY wish there were more Jonathan/Bianca/Maggie scenes..that was really good stuff. I loved the flashback of Binks and Mags.

JR is so annoying.

I'm so glad Kendall and Spike were together. The ending! Oh gosh, now Ryan is going to now. Boo.

I guess Danielle is gone (for good?)

• Members

I thought the Jonathan/Maggie scenes were way to short..... however the Bianca Maggie scenes that followed were excellent. My favourite part of the show, next to Zach and the truth serum. Ryan and Josh are such idiots.

• Members

The entire time I was listening to Adam I kept thinking that it was all a way to make the audience feel sympathy for Zoe/Zarf, to try and warm them up to her by any means. It does fit Adam as a character, but it was the continual stream of the stereotypical ignorant opinion was a bit much. Still trying to shove Zoe down our threats, at least thats the way it felt like to me.

The Fetus and Wonderboy just get more and more annoying. I mean, singularly they already are, but pair them off and ugh, it becomes semi-unwatchable. Please revoke that joke of a medical license from Erica spawn. Maybe that would at least teach him SOMETHING. Poor poor Zach. Thorsten really portrayed his inner struggle, his mind and body fighting off the truth serum. Good good stuff.

The gold star of the day definitely goes to Eden and Liz though. While I agree the Jon/Maggie scenes should have been longer, nothing could top Bianca and Maggie afterwards. The boathouse is sacred ground for those characters to begin with. But Eden and Liz both took their performances to an entire different level. There was just a feeling of total rawness. I don't remember EVER seeing Eden that out there with her sobs. It felt almost voyeuristic to me. And Liz, wow, LA must have been SO good for her. She has this quiet maturity to her now, and she's bringing that to Maggie. There's a stillness about her, with the solemn contrition that Maggie is exuding towards Bianca. Eden and Liz have always had magic, but they were just amazing today. The connection was completely palpable.

Archived