OLTL:Friday

• Members

Wow, Spencer is completely delusional. Looks like Marty was right. Rex's expressions when he was talking to Spencer were :lol:

So Blair turned Todd down. God knows she made some good points. I wonder how long she can hold out?

I liked seeing Paige/Bo/Lindsey. Why do I think Lyndsey is going to eat Paige for breakfest very soon.

Jess and Nash were pretty hot. I was hoping they would kiss.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to agree about physco Spencer....he just cracks me up. And Rex's reactions were just priceless. :lol:

Paige/Lindsay/Bo was not bad. I hate how they are continuing to push out RJ, however. Did anyone notice Lindsay say today that they had ended their business relationship as well? But those were some interesting teams today.

And you're right, Blair did give Todd some good reasons why they shouldn't be together.

The Nash/Jessica stuff just cracked me up.

And the Bo/Evangeline/Cristian/Antonio/Talia scenes were not bad...this arson story is starting to grow on me for some reason.

And the best part? NO John or Natalie!

OLTL is certainly looking up these days. :)

• Members

Yeah, OLTL really is in an up swing for me too. It's pretty much the show I'm looking forward to most right now.

I wonder what is ahead for T&B. Are they actually going to go with Todd and Evangeline for awhile? I wouldn't mind, although I really do like him with Blair. I wonder who could be next for her?

• Members

This was an astoundingly good episode of OLTL, which has been on a roll lately. More people should tune in and discuss :)

Jessica and Nash are so hot together. I am attracted to Nash and would like very much if I could be alone with him for a while at some point, so I especially enjoyed the line "Maybe that's your problem ... maybe you like what you see a little too much," delivered in Forbes March's sexy voice that had me crying out to the television: "Let me see the rest of it, Forbes, please!"

Blair and Todd: oh my goodness, my favorite soap couple of all time is in for a rough road ahead. Kassie was so good today. People, please admit that she is an amazing actress who always delivers! I loved it that Trevor FINALLY seemed to give a damn about the pairing at the end of the episode when he told Blair to save her strength because she was in for one hell of a fight! Those two had my eyes welling up as usual. I also liked Blair's scenes with Spencer, because Kassie was vamping it up, which she does so well.

And then we had Lindsay, Bo, and Paige. I really find myself smiling at the way they are handling this, having Paige take such a liking to Lindsay. I am intrigued :)

• Members

I liked the Blair and Todd stuff. It was so heartbreaking.

The Rex and Spencer stuff was great.

Jess and Nash stuff was fun to watch.

Bo/Evangeline/Cristian/Antonio/Talia stuff was okay.

Bo and {Paige stuff was boring. Lindsay will eat Paige alive.

• Members

The Blair and Spencer stuff was great and the acting was really excellent. Paul Satterfield is such a fine actor. I'm sorry his character was backed into a corner and couldn't be saved. Friday's show, however, was had both actors at their best.

Blair and Todd still have so much chemistry.

Jess and Nash were so much fun. They have so much chemistry. I look forward to them becoming the fun and special couple they were before. When Llanview was so dark and gloomy, they were young and fun. I want them to be young and fun some more.

I really liked Bo and Lindsey and I'm ready for Nora to be added to the story. I'm still hopng that RJ is not history.

Thalia isn't bad. It seemed the entire police station Friday was a moving chemistry test.

• Members

I have to agree, as far as OLTL newbies go....Talia isn't bad. And she's not shoved down our throats like many of the other newbies have.

I don't know about Talia and Cris as a couple, but I think she and Antonio would make a good couple.

• Members

Call me crazy, lol....but the midshow bumper on Friday's show was of Spencer, Blair, and Todd. It looks like they just inserting the Spencer shot after the Todd/Blair bumper was made.

Was that a new bumper? I remember seeing the one of just Blair and Todd recently, but I don't recall it having Spencer in it.

Either my memory is slipping and it's just an old bumper they haven't shown in a while, or it's a new one.

Maybe I'm just getting old. :lol:

• Members

Then I am losing my mind! I knew it! :lol:

:P

Thanks psychofan....after I saw that bumper, I scratched my head and thought 'that can't be new because, if it was, why would they add it now that Blair has seen Spencer's true colors and Spencer is about to buy the farm?'

They say the mind is the first thing to go... :D

Archived