Who will return to PASSIONS in the coming months?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Being upset is all fine and good. I'M upset. But do you see me running around taking it out on everyone else for no reason? When the day comes that DAYS goes, I'm not gonna be going around calling everyone a [!@#$%^&*] and telling them to STFU. THAT is his problem. He is an unstable loon. But someone around here must like him, because he still has yet to be banned.

• Members

I just don't understand why he is still a member here. He has broken just about every rule when it comes to member to member contact. He's said straight up he's going to continue untill he is banned, and yet I see him logged in as of an hr ago according to his profile. Do we really need another addition to the list of SON's crazy posters?

• Members

I will agree with other posters in that Rion started stirring trouble up as far as June 2006 when he first appeared. The first few months he was around he barely posted but he and I got into many similar arguments, just not like this.

The past few weeks he has been wishing cancellation on other soaps and has instigated alot of problems. It's one thing to be upset like many of us are but it's another to be totally irrational and over the line.

I don't like getting involved in stuff like this but I just wanted to say I am with Drew, Kenny, Hogan, etc on this. I would never ask for someone to be banned since that is a mod decision but this person has practically asked for it.

• Members

He has literally asked for it. He's come right out and said that he's going to do and say anything he can until he's banned. He obviously has no respect for the rules, and just telling the mods that he plans to break them all to get banned should be reason enough for them to do so.

• Members

Don't want to add more fuel to the fire here, but I still will :lol:

Why should Rion be able to go into people's threads, talking how happy he is that DAYS is getting cancelled as well, just so that DAYS fans would feel the way he feels... that's horrible!

So I don't see a big deal people coming here and bashing PASS...

• Members

JER needs to bring Seth Hall back as Reese for the final battle between good and evil. He always suspected Tabitha was a witch, and it'll be interesting to see his suspicions be justified. And even though I hate Jessica now, she and Reese deserve a happy ending together. I always loved Jessica and Reese as a couple, mainly when Jade Harlow was in the role.

• Members

--and an even better ending for Reese. Remember, he ALWAYS was suspicious of Tabitha. I would LOVE to see him come back to Harmony, without viewers knowing, and then come to say "hi" to TAbitha and ask where he can find Kay or Jessica or somebody (for whatever reason) but instead catch her doing something magical. And then he can say, "A HA! I knew it! I KNEW you were a witch!!" Ooooooooooooh, I would LOVE that!!

Archived