Who will return to PASSIONS in the coming months?

• Members

This is in general:

I don't get why everybody is thinking that they should sympathize. Nobody has suggested that. Why come into a thread and start something so insignificant and immature. Okay you hate PSNS. But why come in here and cheer? Does it give you some type of pleasure? I don't get it. People say Rion provokes them, but then you guys turn around and practically do the same thing.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

PSSNS deserved to be cancelled.

You and I can respectfully disagree on that issue, but I'm not going to be attacked for my opinion because grief stricken sentiment has sweeped all the threads. I didn't begin to rejoice in PSSNS fate until after I was insulted. When that dye was cast, all was fair. There are a lot of PSSNS fans who are cool, but others are intolerable. Nobody on this board made the decision to cancel the show, but yet we're treated as the villains. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to the left because Rion wants to be a matyr on a message board. Turnabout is fairplay. I decided to remove my signature and take the higher ground, but all he does is insult eveyone who doesn't foam at the mouth of "Jer is great" ideology. Give me a break.

Co-signing and agreeance isn't what I'm looking for but some respect goes a long way. If one chooses to act a way, I will respond accordingly. So, yes, I took pleasure in taunting him and a few others the other night. I won't say I'm sorry because I'm not. I want to be polite and not make things harder, but it's a mutual process.

• Members

Ditto.

I was cool, calm and collected until Rion began acting like a complete imbecile in numerous threads... specifically to me, for absolutely no reason. He has no rationality. He knows I'm not a Passions fan, so he goes on to say that it's my fault for the show being cancelled because I didn't support JER... complete irrational bullshat. And I said nothing to provoke him. Then he goes on to wish cancellation on all of daytime, but specifically Days just because "it would piss you off, Kenny." Why the snark, and why direct it at me? Despite the fact that he's made himself look like a raging lunatic over the past three weeks, I've done my best to keep quiet with him over the past week or two.

However, following his numerous outbursts, I was done. I was pissed, and hell yes I retorted. If that makes me childish, so be it. But I've never been one to sit back and take a slap in the face without saying something, one way or another.

Fact is, he's angry that Passions was cancelled, and because he has nobody else listening (i.e. NBC) to direct that anger at, he directs it at me and others. I'm fed up with it.

• Members

Okay, nobody should be attacked for sharing their opinions. But if you just ignore Rion, he will go away. In fact isn't there an ignore feature on this board.

And when you attack PSNS to get back at a certain poster, then you're more or less attacking all the fans as well.

• Members

Did you ignore Marland? Hell no. You provoked him from sunrise to sunset and all over again! Pot, I'd like to introduce you to Mr. Kettle.

If the logic of "just ignore him" is the quick fix, why is there an option to report posts? Why are there board rules?

You're making excuses for him. He makes all the mistakes, and because we don't sit back and take it up the ass without a squeal, we're the bad guys. No. I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

• Members

He called Kenny an idiot and me a [!@#$%^&*].

So, no I'm not gonna grow up. I'm gonna take it to his level and play the little games. That's what I was doing, but I thought better. If I change my mind, that's my perrogative.

If you don't approve of how I handle my interactions with Rion or anyone else, stay on the sidelines and play public defender to someone else.

• Members

Could people just stop bashing Passions? If you hate it, then fine. It's getting cancelled so just be happy about it. But let fans who actually like Passions and will miss it grieve for it.

I am really really hoping that Beth will be back with Marty and Alister (and possibly Edna and Norma?). I'm sure that Grace will be coming back. Hmm...I'm not sure who else though.

I wonder who will end up together in the end. I used to believe that it would be Sheridan and Luis, and though I still want that, idk if it will happen.

• Members

Oh, yeah, when you're the person suddenly in the wrong, then you want to drop it. I see how it works.

Kenny, Q Steph, etc. ITA w/ y'all. Rion as been a nuisance on this board for far too long. Please, Toups, I'm begging you, DROP THAT AXE.

Archived