Who will return to PASSIONS in the coming months?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously.

I'd love for the originals to return.

I would like a huge good vs. evil battle, and in the end good (obviously) wins. Then at the end of the show they could have a carnival, like how the show begun. Everybody going their separate ways. It will have to play out better than that, but I would like something along that.

• Members

I don't think RionPassions is being mean, I think they are posting about their favorite soap and most of you guys are bashing the soap. It's rule about Bashing soaps I think????? Rion has the right to get on here and asking any question about Passions and not have you guys go on and on about how bad Passions is.

To Answer the Question:

Beth, Al, Grace, Charity, Katherine, Edna, Antonio, & Hank are the ones i see returning for the big finale!!!

• Members

Oh please. People bash the hell out of my show all the time. That's no reason to go completely insane and start calling people names and running from thread to thread, wishing cancellation on every show in every post possible. It's stupid.

He "provokes" first, and when people don't sit back and kiss a little ass, we're suddenly the bad guys? Flawed logic, hon.

• Members

Thank you.

This is an open forum that is to discuss all the soaps. It's not a fansite where every other word needs to be peppered by adulation. I'm certainly not following that edict. I can talk about PSSNS all I want to; negative connotations and otherwise.

I've got someone's [!@#$%^&*] if you think I'm just gonna allow for disrespect because some soap opera is being cancelled and it's suddenly the end of the world. Act like the over 13 individual all members are suppossed to be and stop having titty fits. You're only alienating sympathizers with these antics and I, for one, won't join the self pity. My words can and will cut too. I'm not going to be delicate with the feelings of some fans if they want to bleed into every thread whining, crying and authoring insults. I can put someone on blast too.

I don't care if Rion didn't get enough hugs, had a bad childhood or what have you, but that's not my fault. Or my problem. So he and others need to start demonstrating an acumen of respect for other posters because not everyone has time to wade through the hysterics.

Archived