DAYS: Wednesday

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I scheduled my classes around this show and time for lunch :lol:

Farah Fath's hair actually looks good and believe it or not I don't know if I want her gone anymore. It's nice that characters actually have brains these days, glad Mimi called to see if Victor had any openings for an appointment.

So far so good, oh and wake up Belle before your daughter is gone for good.

• Members

ROTFLMAO!

Steve and that harmonica!!! He was kickin' his feet and everything. I love it!

Ooh, that was a dramatic scene, looking in the mirror at himself.

"Something's not right ith you, boy. What are you gonna do about it?"

• Members

Awww, this Maggie/Bo scene was sweet! Her bringing out a cupcake with a candle on top. How sweet! I LOVE stuff like this.

LoL! Max, Mimi, Belle and Shawn just sitting on the couch totally silent at the camera pans across them.

• Members

Today was SO awesome. Great group today.

Every scene with Bo today was good. Bo/Kayla and Bo/Maggie - love me some Mags.

Steve busting out the harmonica to try yo distract his episode? Awesome. I saw in the guide that he was gonna have another and I was like, oh come on, Hoagie. We get the point already. But this? Brilliance!

I SQUEE'D with someone many things today. Max saying Kiriakis the right way. The above. All of Stephanie's goodbye scenes.

Speaking of, she's gotten the best damned exit so far. I thought she was gone already, based on the previous send-offs. Aweosme goodbye for Steve/Stephanie, and Shawn/Caroline/Stephanie. The little toy car? Absolutely precious. And the "you're a Brady bit" was great.

• Members

I'll really miss Stephanie. She rounded out the trio of Abby, Chelsea and Steph. Now it'll be just bickering between those two unless or until someone else comes along.

Shawn really doesn't know how to deal with reality as a grownup. It's always grab what you want and run or run and grab what you want. This reminds me of his brilliant plan to take the cousins and rescue Philip so he could tell Philip he wants his wife LOL. Only this time it seems he will tell the family his plan and it's ludricous that they would agree (if this were real life LOL). I just wonder if any one of them will worry about Claire's liver transplant anti-rejection meds and regular checkups, diet, etc..

Out of this story though I am getting used to watching Belle and Shawn bond and that's the best thing so far.

• Members

OH GOD!!! I try so hard to forget those couple of weeks ever happened. Worst story in DAYS history, worst than 'Garden of Eden.'

I'm watching currently and it really is just filler, but like all of the other filler episodes, it's definitely not boring.

Ew, I hate when Bo, Victor and now Max pronounce Kiriakis that way :angry: It just sounds so weird, especially since everyone else pronounces it differently. I remember Stan/Sami saying, "KArrakis." :lol: God, who knew a name could be said so many times...

I love Bo and Kayla's brother/sister relationship. I can actually believe that Mary Beth Evans is Peter Reckell's big sis. Great family chemistry there!

I'm going to miss Stephanie and Shayna Rose. I don't think she ever got a chance. She came onto the show in a horrible way. She was brought on way too early, and she became like the rest of the children in Salem, wanting her parents together. Hopefully, the door remains open :(

Max and Mimi... *sigh* :( ----> MABBY

Archived