DAYS: Wednesday

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well...Days is batting 1000 all this week!

I loved how Mimi found out about Phil's trip. I also liked that Shawn said that Shelle could trust Mimi and that she's good. And Mimi thinking about the doc appt and immunizations..wow...just a wealth of brain power there!

I also will miss Stephanie because she was just becoming normal and not the screaming banshee scami wannabe that she was when trying to reunite her parents. I liked how she kept Chelsea somewhat "hoonest."

I can't wait for the plan to kidnap Claire to begin and Phil getting all hot and bothered!

Liz

• Members

Awesome episode..this week has just been excellent all around...first off the mimi, max, belle, and shawn scenes rocked..I love these four working together..I enjoyed Shawn asking Kayla to find out about Claire's appointment...And I'm really enjoying Mimi and Max lately, i love what Hogan has done for their characters...especially Max..He finally feels more connected to the show...I liked when they decided to get pizza and plan to take claire back...

The Bo and Maggie scene was my favorite of the episode and my favorite Bo scene in quite some time....Bo listing all his wishing was so sad, PR played that really well..And SR did a great job as well...Loved the line, "i should have brought a bigger cupcake"...

Stephanie had some nice farewell scenes with her father, and grandparents today...I really liked those scenes, and it did feel like she might be back for visits....which i would like...Finally steve's episode at the end of the show was very chilling..the harmonica added so much to that scene..

Once again i can't wait for tommorow...the previews were great..EJ's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I am so happy to see EJ returning. The break was nice but it will be good to see him.

Today was good.

I will miss Shayna. She has finally come into her own. Her sendoff has been great. The scene with the car and her grandparents was wonderful. Steve and Stephanie had me tearing up. Great job by both of them. They really connected like daughter/father.

That Steve harmonica scene was so chilling. Loved him looking in the mirror and talking to himself. Great stuff and SN rocks.

Loved the Bo/Kayla scenes. They always had great chemistry and I want to see them together more. Maggie/Bo was good too. Great seeing Suzanne so much. Nice scenes with the cupcake and all-. This is what Days does best-happy, warm family scenes.

Loving the buildup with the Belle/Shawn/Mimi/Max story. Getting Kayla involved and them plotting and planning everything out-perfect. Everyone is thinking and using their brains. I can't beleive I am saying this but I am loving Mimi this week. Someone check my temperature :lol: .

Great week so far. Keep it up Days.

• Members

There was so much I loved about the Steve scenes today. We used to get "man in the mirror" scenes all the time with Steve, back when he was first falling for Kayla. It gave us insight into what he was feeling when things were otherwise murky. So today's man in the mirror stuff was a great nod to history.

But on top of that we got the harmonica! The harmonica's always been a barometer of what was going on inside Steve. Today the sounds were all chaotic and dischordant, echoing Steve's jangled-up insides.

SN was just on top of his game today. Sweet mushy daddy with his little girl, tormented and frantic when he was alone. Watching him try to play his way through the pain was chilling.

Loved the Bo/Kayla scenes as always. They've got a great brother-sister vibe that always makes me smile.

Please use Maggie more!! Her scene with Bo was just perfectly touching. She brings it every single time. Give her a story.

I too laughed my ass off at Max, Mimi, Belle & Shawn sitting silently on the couch waiting for Kayla to call. I like how they've pulled her into that story but I'm a little worried about whether she'll tell Bo about helping Shawn. If she doesn't, she betrays Bo. If she does, she betrays Shawn. And they're both trusting her.

Is it just me or is Brandon Beemer getting hotter and hotter? And why don't I feel any heat between him and MM? I really do love them both now, enjoy their scenes together, completely buy them as Claire's concerned parents and I just feel no spark between them. Maybe that will change once we see them in some kind of love scene.

Cannot wait until tomorrow. SN ROCKS THE HOUSE!!!

• Members

Just wanted to echo some of the other thoughts on here. Great episode as there were just some classic "Days" moments today. The Bo/Kayla, Bo/Maggie (my favorite scene of the day with Bo giving his wishes, so sad and real), Stephanie with Steve and then especially at the pub are the kind of stuff that is Days of our Lives. Then mix that in with the drama that is beginning to unfold with Belle and Shawn reminded me so much of why I fell in love with this show years ago. The way they are building the suspense with the Claire storyline is just great. When Shawn said tomorrow at 1:00 we are getting our girl back it just reminded me of watching when I was younger, and you knew something big was going to happen and you couldn't wait for Friday to get here. I guess you can see I'm loving this show right now!

• Members

Loved Bo/Maggie, and Shawn/Belle/Max/Mimi waiting for Kayla to call. I loved Shawn and Belle together just over all because they just work as distraught parents. It hasen't sunk in completely yet, but it's starting to, and I love that they're gonna go on the run.

Archived