Passions greatest hits

• Members

I'll list storylines and little moments that are favorites:

-FauxMartinFitzgerald falls through a skylight during the 99/00 millenium change. Theresa ends up in Ethan's arms, just as she planned.

-Prom Boat.

-When Gwen and Ethan were getting married Bill & Hillary Clinton sent a pair of HORRIBLE, cheap looking ceramic doves as a wedding gift. Supposedly, if they broke they were doomed. Ten minutes later they shattered.

-Julian and Theresa in the Bahamas, the morning after.

-Rebecca copies Theresa's diary onto a diskette.

-The pit. My favorite PSNS storyline EVERRRRRR!!! Show went to hell in late 2003.

-Zombie Charity. Frozen Charity.

-Kay bottling Charity's essence.

-DrunkJulian seeing Timmy turn from doll to person and later confronting Tabitha about it.

-Diana/Chris/Liz during the amnesia storyline. Sheridan's gambling which led Antonio/Chris to participating in some sort of Formula 1 race.

-Sheridan returns from the dead! She and Luis reunite at her cottage.

-AListair hires a goon to put on a Luis mask so he can see him making love to another woman. I remember the guy took off the mask, threw it and Sheridan ALMOST stepped on it.

-Precious.

-Hank flirts with a gay orderly/guard so Luis can sneak in and see Sheridan in the psych ward.

-LaToya and Puff Dogg. :lol:

-Aunt Irma.

-Julian and Timmy hiding from Norma when they were working at a diner.

-Pilar passes out in the bathroom in a pool of blood. Rebecca sees her and walks around her.

Later, people ask her why she didn't help. She claims since Pilar is a housekeeper she thought she was cleaning up or something along those lines.

-Luis and Sheridan in the Mexican Jungle. SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad it was good.

-Eve is exposed.

-Theresa causes Gwen to lose the baby in LA.

-Beth torches Sher Sher's cottage.

-I Ain't Sorry.

-Charity talks to Death.

And many more...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A tale of three Mrs. Cranes

-I LOVED it. From Theresa declaring dinner's on me at the Seascape, to Theresa's execution.

The Pendant

-I know it got annoying at times, but I loved whenever Charity went evil.

Timmy's Death

-Juliet Mills was outstanding! The ramificiations were good.

Tabitha/Timmy Adventures

-They MADE the show back then

Prom Boat

-FUN!

The New Years Eve Parties

-Always a joy to watch

• Members

OMG Rick, thanks for posting the "breathe" scene! I remember the first time I saw it, I was roaring! Loved Travis and Natalie as Ethan and Gwen too.

Another favorite was the Bollywood dream scene. I thought it was fabulous.

Gwen attacking Theresa with a baseball bat will go down in history as the ultimate cat fight!

• Members

-FauxMartin falling through the skylight on New Year's 1999-2000.

-Early Shuis (hot stuff)

-The avalanche.

-Ivy's Dinner Party in 1999 (from this point on Passions was can't miss until around 2003).

-Charity and the pendant.

-Tabitha and Timmy and their montages.

-Timmy and Julian's adventure.

-Timmy's death (so sad and Juliet rocked!!)

-Prom Boat

-Theresa's confession to Ethan during the prom.

-The over 1,000 times it took Ethan to tell Gwen the wedding is off and the 1,000 times it took Shuis to have sex :lol:

-Anytime Charity was evil.

-The end and fallout from Zombie Charity.

-Sheridan buried alive (recycled story but still good).

-The old Hank (Dalton James)

-The bird statue and Ivy/Eve rivarly.

-The double wedding in 2001 that Ivy crashed :lol:

-Hecuba and the mineshaft/fireball story.

-Ethan's paternity.

-Any holiday or Crane Mansion party.

-Julian's "Murder."

-Norma and Edna.

-Beth.

-Andrea Evans.

-Theresa and Fox.

-Theresa and Gwen many fights including the baseball bat one.

-The Mrs Crane story and the recent story with Theresa being given full power (has some plot holes but love her in power).

-Eve is exposed.

-Theresa/Gwen/Ethan break out into song to "Breathe" when she is in labor.

-Tabitha giving birth to Endora.

-Rebecca and Julian's sex-capades.

I will just say pretty much everything from 1999-2001 and the St. Lisa's/Sheridan amnesia crap and Hell in a closet was good. 2002-2003 wasn't bad although I despised Sheridan/Antonio and all the Shuis past life crap so those two things were really the only things I hated those two years.

2004-mid 2005 was solid as the show was more traditional. Loved Theresa carrying twins and taking the place of the surrogate. Hated KMART but the fallout from their story was good and it gave us Paloma. The race to stop Beth and Marty from leaving town was good. Loved Gwen going psycho and the three cliffhanger episode on New Year's 2004 was very good. The show went downhill after the tsunami/earthquake, which was an ok story. The only things I have liked since mid-2005 were the rise of Emily Harper and Shuis, Theresa in power, Jaresa, New Year's Eve 2005 at the mansion for Al's party and the attempted murder of Al and his many face offs with the people of Harmony, the end and fallout from Vendetta. Theresa moving on a bit, and that is pretty much it.

It sucks it is gone though :(

• Members

GOD, I remember how literally BREATHTAKING the first month of PASSIONS was. The location shoots in Rome, Oxnard, CA and Camden, ME. It wasn't NBC's most high-budget show or premiere(BEACH had way better production values even towards the end), but I liked how they attempted to make New England look REAL with the extensive location shoots.

And I will never get over the first teaser for PASSIONS during the 1999 Soap Opera Digest Awards.

"Between Good And Evil...Love and Hate...Magic and Romance...Lie PASSIONS!"

It was before they had the official cursive letter logo with the bold font appearing outside of it, and they showed the title of the show with the shot of New England from the sky...

GOD. I don't think I had ever anticipated a soap premiere so much than I did when I saw that 30 second teaser.

Or the one where the dictonary defines "passions."

Of the character sketches, the only one that got me really pumped about the premiere was Julian's.

All this talk makes me want to dig through my old tapes and find PASSIONS promos.

Those and probably the first month of the show, IMO, were the greatest moments to me. Well, that, and anything with Theresa getting what she deserved.

• Members

QUOTE (bellcurve @ Jan 18 2007, 12:41 AM) GOD, I remember how literally BREATHTAKING the first month of PASSIONS was. The location shoots in Rome, Oxnard, CA and Camden, ME. It wasn't NBC's most high-budget show or premiere(BEACH had way better production values even towards the end), but I liked how they attempted to make New England look REAL with the extensive location shoots.

And I will never get over the first teaser for PASSIONS during the 1999 Soap Opera Digest Awards.

"Between Good And Evil...Love and Hate...Magic and Romance...Lie PASSIONS!"

It was before they had the official cursive letter logo with the bold font appearing outside of it, and they showed the title of the show with the shot of New England from the sky...

GOD. I don't think I had ever anticipated a soap premiere so much than I did when I saw that 30 second teaser.

Or the one where the dictonary defines "passions."

Of the character sketches, the only one that got me really pumped about the premiere was Julian's.

All this talk makes me want to dig through my old tapes and find PASSIONS promos.

Those and probably the first month of the show, IMO, were the greatest moments to me. Well, that, and anything with Theresa getting what she deserved.

I LOVED THAT PROMO!

I nearly wet myself when I saw it.

• Members

One of my favorite scenes happened at the beginning of last year. The "who stabbed Alistair" scenes. OMG it was so funny. Alistair was dying and all everyone else did was come up with ways to finish him off. Sheridan suggested driving a stake through his heart and Katherine just said hey, let's go play a few hands of bridge.

OH!! And when Sam ate Siren's stew! Hilarious!

Archived