ATWT: Monday Jan 15th

• Members

Carly wants to leave with Simon. It's her fault, too. I love Simon and I want him to return as many times as he can. He could have had a good story, but once again, the writers never cease to screw it up. They did it with Damian and Simon and took Carly, Jack, and Henry as their prisoners. *grr*

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked the Emily and Craig scenes a lot. I guess Craig though is just ignoring that Meg was in on the set up too, b/c he seems to only want revenge on Dusty and Emily.

Ellen Dolan was fabulous today.

And I actually liked Katie for the first time in a LONG time.

• Members

Well, I'd sniffle at Carjack reading the phone book. LOL.. I can't recall it all, but it showed Carly calling JJ, Jack pointing a gun at Simon, Jack asking Carly why she just didn't stay gone, and at the end Carly baring her wrists and asking Jack if he was going to arrest her again. Very angsty.

• Members

Thanks for the recap PJ. I really think this is going to be a sad week for us CarJack fans. I just wonder how they are going to get Carly and her GMan back together again, once all of this is over. I wonder if Jack will give Carly the compass, if he does I will burst out in tears.

Archived