Days:New Promo clip

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. Shawn and Belle just prove how juvenile they are as "parents". I'm livid at the horrific Shawn punching Philip in his newly transplanted face. The foolish scoundrel never had any respect for anything, period. Result, his idiotic thinking and actions. The only way Hogan can redeem himself to me is to send Shawn away to prison for some length of time.

• Members

Wow intense promo!!

Jay looks really good in it.

This is going to be a great storyline!!!

SHELLE better watch it though, when they get caught they are going to lose Claire to Philip FOR GOOD and they will have forever made an enemy out of Victor Kiriakis and Philip...IMO two people who have a TON of power and who can make them dissapear of the face of the earth!!

Max and Mimi are IDIOTS for helping them escape, they are now accomplices to a MAJOR crime, both could also end up in the slammer because of this!

GREAT story though...VERY much enjoying this storyline and all the characters involved!

• Members

this is one of the best previews Days has put out in a while..LOVED It...JKJ looks like he steps back into the role of Phillip very smoothly..His line to belle, shawn, mimi, and max.........."give me my child back"..............seriously gave me chills..

• Members

HELLO, do you have any screws actually in place! Shawn had NO clue he was Claire's father and because of Victor, Kate, Mimi, and Bonnie Phillip, Shawn, Belle, and Claire are all paying the price. If you had no memory of making a child and was lied to over a year by your own grandfather about having a kid wouldn't you be pissed as well? Seriously I am worried that you actually think Shawn raped Belle and they are such bad people. So Victor is just completely innocent in this ordeal, give me a goddamn break. I would be killing Phillip not just punching him. And are you really worried about Phillips new face? :blink:

Besides all the above BS, I watched that promo over 10 times! It is going to be awesome, bring on JKJ...

Archived