ATWT: Friday, January 12

• Members

Easily the best show in the past three months!!!

Loved everything about it.

Craig vs. Lucinda

Loved the little romantic moment between Lily and Holden. :wub:

Amazing scenes between Tom and Margo. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Carly and Jack were heartbreaking!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved Lucinda's reaction when Craig threatened her.

I don't think Craig would have Daniel kidnapped though...because wouldn't that be the obvious person? But who knows? The writers will probably take the easy way out.

Lily and Holden were cute today, but I'm still happy that Faith is being a brat to them. :lol:

And I loved the ending with Tom and Margo. Poor Tom! :(

Overall, good week for ATWT. Monday, Wednesday, and today were very nice, and Tuesday and yesterday were decent.

• Members

At the risk of pissing off any Tom fans out there....that "heart attack" was the cheesiest, most hammed up moment I've seen in forever.

Everything else was pretty good. Loved the Craig/Lucinda scenes.

OY VEY!!!! Carjack ROCKS!!! The emotion just poured out of them (someone should send RH that scene of Jack crying...manly and real... :rolleyes: ) and really drew you in. Funny how Simon is completely useless in his own story.

Speaking of...today just highlighted why I hate Simon. No matter what he does to "save" Carly, he just makes everything worse for her. He's manipulated Carly to the point of disaster again and now gets to play the hero heel that rescues her.

Oh, and since we didn't have a thread for yesterday...Carly [!@#$%^&*]smacking Katie upside her head...EASILY the scene of the week!! LOL.

• Members

Tom's heart attack was some mighty awful acting. I've never seen anyone have a heart attack so I suppose it could happen that way, it just seemed so over the top cheesy.

Loved Lucinda. I still have to say that if she were on everyday, I would watch everyday, even though I understand those who think that having anyone on everyday is too much.

The rest of it was only ok. I did like Jack a lot, but Carly continues to annoy me.

• Members

I agree with you. I didnt think the scenes were over the top. I thought today's show was good. It's always great seeing Lucinda and she didnt disappoint today. I would have rather seen Susan today than Casey and his stupid gambling storyline. Lily and Holden were nice to see but their storyline sucks big time.

Next week looks good.

• Members

I loved Tom's heart attack. I only tuned back in today because of the good things people were saying about the show this past week. Looks like I'll go back to regular viewing on Monday.

I liked Tom's heart attack, the stuff with Lily and Holden, and the stuff with Lucinda the most. Lucinda is also able to...I don't know, make scenes enjoyable even if it's characters that I blame for ruining the show (Craig).

• Members

There once was a time when making a comment like that would send a certain poster that is no longer with us on a tizzy. LOL!

I agree with everyone, today's episode was pretty good. This show has been so slow, I was shocked to actually see some pivotal action today.

I hope these scenes between Craig and Lucinda is actually leading to something. More Lucinda would be great.

Tom's heart attack was kinda funny. Bad acting.

Maura West has chemistry with just about anybody and I want to buy that she so desperately loves Simon. But I'm suppose to believe that she's willing to run away from him and leave her kids and Jack forever? Come on! But Maura makes you want to believe... almost.

So, did Craig really kidnap Daniel?

There was all kinds of story going on this week.

• Members

Kelly1147,I love your banner of Paul,Emily,and baby Jenny.I don't believe Paul and Emily's baby is even dead.I think James Stenbeck had faked the baby's death just like he faked his other grandchild baby Cabot's death in a cabin explosion.No matter how cartoonish James Stenbeck has become I don't put nothing past him doing that to Paul and Emily.He's hurt Paul before and what's to really stop him from doing it again and again.

• Members

I remember the one we will not name. There was a time the very rumor of a Tom storyline would have been trumpted on every ATWT mb in the known universe. :lol: The silence is actually a little scary...like the silence you hear right before something pops out at you in a horror movie. :lol:

I love Carly, and like you say, Maura can almost make you believe Carly's head over heels for Simon. Except for the fact she gave up on him and thought the worst. The only thing I regret about seeing Simon leave is the fact we won't get to see Carly really come to her senses about him.

Archived