Days-Max's Apartment

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, I believe it is. People are saying it's Shawn's old loft, but I don't think so.

Shawn's old loft had bedroom/bathroom doors along the back of the set. There are none on this set, just the kitchen. The kitchen is too long to be Shawn's old loft as well. Shawn's loft was a lot bigger than Max's apartment.

Nicole/Greta's old apartment fits Max's apartment a lot better. The kitchen is the same. The only thing missing is the middle hallway, but the set director could've easily blocked that off. No biggie. The size of the apartment fits as well. This was also EJ's apartment. That must mean that upon EJ's return, he's moving into the DiMera mansion :D

• Members

Same with me King.

At first, it sort of looked like Lucas's with the bedrooms to the side and all but then I realized it was Shawn/Mimi/Rex's. I could see the resemblence to Nicole/Greta's too so maybe it's a combination of all of them in some way.

I hope your right about the Dimera mansion, Drew. I would love to see EJ in there. I love that set!!

• Members

It looks like a combination of the two.

Just because it's smaller doesn't mean its not the same one. They re-tooled it.

Plus, Nicole/Greta's apartment had the bedrooms in the back not to the side. Max's place has the bedrooms on the side when you are seeing it onscreen. The only similarity I see to Nicole/Greta's apartment is where the kitchen is but the kitchen is in the same place as it is in Lucas's apartment too. Like I said, it may be a combination of places.

Whatever. It's not that big of an issue :lol:

• Members

Nope. You never got to see the bedrooms in Nicole/Greta's apartment. Like I already stated, there was a middle hallway between the kitchen and the wall, which had a door, probably a closet then, which is now Max's bedroom, next to the other wall. It's clearly their apartment.

And It's definitely not Lucas' :lol: Lucas' kitchen is on the freaking other side of the set!

And you may not care, but I do. I pay attention to sets. :P

• Members

Yes I did see them Drew. I still have the episodes on tape with the apartment.

On screen, the door was to the left side of the camera, the kitchen and the bedrooms were in the middle, and to the right on camera was the windows.

I never said it was Lucas's. I said there was a similarity in where the kitchen was in comparison to Lucas's apartment.

Like I said, it's not a big deal but I have the episode on tape and can look at the apartment right now if I want to. I know what I am seeing :)

• Members

You might want to check out those scenes again. I can precisely see the apartment layout in my head right now. From left to right of Nicole and Greta's apartment, it goes the front door on the left side of the set, the long wide kitchen, a middle hallway (which leads to the bedrooms), the continuation of wall, a door (which I believe was a closet or bathroom at the time) and then the windows on the right of the set. No bedrooms were visible. Sorry.

• Members

Oh, Drew, that is what I was trying to say. I should've explained myself better because I know no bedrooms were visible but I knew they were off the middle hallway because there was one scene in November 2001 when Greta snuck Harold in to massage Jack and Jack raced off after learning Harold was the one massaging him and we saw him go down a hallway into Greta's room to get dressed. I'm sorry. That was my bad. The way I explained what I saw was wrong.

However, I still don't see think Max's is Nicole/Greta's but whatever. It doesn't really matter. I think it resembles a few sets with the way it's built so who knows. It's a nice set though.

• Members

It definitely is. It's the exact same apartment, minus the middle hallway. You could definitely see the resemblence when Mimi ran to the bedroom yesterday. You could see the windows on the right side of the set. Definitely the same set.

Archived