Y&R: Nooooooo He CAN'T be leaving!

• Members

No, he didn't actually. Maybe you're thinking of David Lago or Greg Rikaart?

They're doing that because she's the reason everything's been re-written. LML thought she knew what fans wanted and instead, there's been a complete and total backlash because of Christel's re-hiring. It's LML's fault for fixing something that wasn't broke in the first place but it's Christel's fault that the fact remains that now, it's broke.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hate to see Graz go, but the show hasn't been using him. Heck, he rarely gets screen time with his mama and her butt is on practically everyday. He deserves to be somewhere where he's wanted and will be able to use his talents.

Maybe Daniel and Lily can run off into the sunset together. Tee hee!

• Members

I disagree with every single person who is saying its becuase of Davetta that he is leaving. He worked with Christel Khahlil for a YEAR or more before Davetta came on to the scene. In any interview I had seen/read with either him or Christel they would talk about what great friends they both were.

DrewH ITA with you. I love MG as Daniel because I love him and Michelle Stafford doing the mother/son scenes they fit very well but I honeslty think that Micheal is better off leaving the show with the rate it is going now.

• Members

Mikey G. is leaving because of that hack of a writer. She's not writing for him anymore, period. He and Christel are friends behind the scenes. He worked with her for a year before she decided to leave, compared to 9 or 10 month wih Davetta.

• Members

I wonder if this is going to pave the way to Lily and Devon having some brother/sister action. Unless they turn her into a lesbian or re-pair her with Kevin. I just don't see Amber or Colleen giving their pass arounds to poor pathetic Lily. Maybe if they had some incest they could write in some hateful Dru and Lily scenes, and therefore explain that they are estranged, rather than just having Lily inexplicably missing from all the family scenes.

• Members

That's pure speculation buddy. Personally, I think Graziadei was going to leave whether LML wrote for him or not- it's not just a coincidence that Tom Pelphrey is leaving GL around the same time. IMO, they'll be going out for PrimeTime gigs together.

By the way, how do you know who he's friends with behind the scenes? Who do you think you are, GABE?!? :lol::P

What needs to be "rembered" is that all we know for sure is Davetta was let go & Christel was re-hired. Everything else is pure speculation based on nothing more than a SOW blind item and a myspace page. If she was such a pain to work with behind the scenes, why is Victoria Rowell so upset about her firing? Since you seem to have all this inside information, perhaps you could tell me....

:rolleyes: YOU? Agree with Drew?!?! I'm shocked. Really. :mellow:

• Members

You can argue about Christel and Davetta until the cows come home, but LML is hacking up this show worse than Jason and his machete. I have never seen so much discontent with Y&R since she started making all these changes. You don't come to a #1 show and start messing with what has kept it one of the most watched and respected soaps for years.

Archived