Y&R: Nooooooo He CAN'T be leaving!

• Members

All thanks to OceanView at the Phick site! :)

From SOW:

Revolving Door

Inside sources say Michael Graziadei (Daniel) is telling co-stars he's quitting Y&R when his contract expires this spring. He's set to film a horror flick, 'Boogeyman 2', and reportedly he's not happy with his current storyline. "Y&R does not comment on contracts, rumors or storyline information," responds a Y&R spokesperson. The actor's reps, however, deny the rumor, maintaining there has been no recent discussion about his future with the show.

:( :( :(

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know this will conflict with alot of posters, but I personally have always thought the character of Daniel was useless and totally boring, and the actor can't really act that well either, sorry that is just how I feel. Yes he is Eye Candy but still does not mean he can act or that the character is interesting.

• Members

Sorry winter I disagree with you 110% The actor is hot and can act. This ain't PSNS. He was great last year when he confronted his mother over the affair and the Cassie stuff awhile ago. I HATE how all Daniel does is push his cart around. I can see Michael making it big though.

• Members

Y&R totally blew a good thing. Michael G is such a great actor (on top of being absolutely gorgeous). His frontburner storyline stalled when they fired Davetta so again, someone else is a casualty of the idiocy of those in charge of the show.

Here's to hoping ABC snags him up!

• Members

I hope this is true. I love MG and I remember commenting earlier about how I thought he looked somewhat bored and disinterested in his scenes lately. With the return of CKLily his character, is returning to teenybopper CRAP. He's a good actor and deserves better than that. He's talented and should try to make his way to primetime.

• Members

Can't blame him at all. Since ThethingthatcallsIt'selfLily has been on, he's been backburned. He'll do well in Prime time. I wonder how much of this had to do with DS being let go. Those two really had chemistry together, with TTTCIL, there is n o t h i n g.

Archived