Y&R: Nooooooo He CAN'T be leaving!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think it is too crazy to think that this is at least indirectly about Davetta, if it is true. The way in which she was let go, ED is now gone, no one's job seems to be safe at Y&R at the moment, except for of course, Peter and Michelle. Maybe the many changes at Y&R has him thinking about the future and what he wants with his career. Some may not agree with this, but the return of Khalil does bring his character back to teenybopperdom and I personally think he is too old for that and should be allowed to use his talents more effectively elsewhere.

• Members

Well I can't really say I am shocked by this. I mean Daniel hasn't really had much of a storyline as of late, neither has Lily and do you notice we haven't really got any one on one scenes between Lily and Daniel since Christel same back. I think there was alot of rewriting done there.... Lily and Daniel have just been pieces of wallpaper. He has talent, I wish him all the best if he does decide to leave.

• Members

They should cut their losses and fire Khalil. Latham clearly is refusing to write for her and it's effecting Daniel's airtime! When Davetta was around this year they were heavily involved in everything the Winters did. Now they were written out of Carmen's murder, the plan to break them up was dropped, etc.

Michael doesn't deserve this! Tanisha Lynn is being pushed around at AMC. Why not pick her up as nuLily? They've GOT to fix this soon!

• Members

I don't blame him one bit...It's obvious that he's not happy with what he's doing...at times you can see it in the acting...Just the lack of chemistry that he has with Christel shows in whatever scenes he does...

Has he even been involved at all with his new baby sister? Because I don't know if I even seen him acknowledging his sister.

If he does leave, I hope someone that will appreciate him/give him something worth while , will snatch him up.

• Members
You seem to be missing the big picture here. Davetta was fired by Latham. Christel was re-hired by Latham. She is the EP and it's her decision on who is on the cast. As for Michael's lack of story, that's LML's decision not to write for Daniel and Lily, but instead of LML being blamed, which she should be, people are still attacking Christel and blaming her. Christel does not run The Young and the Restless. She's not the last decision maker. Place blame where it's due!

Total base of your own opinion. IMO, Christel and Michael have amazing chemistry. Michael looks so much better with Christel than he did with Davetta. I felt that the two looked awkward when they had love scenes. Michael and Christel look natural together.

• Members

Wait...Michael Graziadei never won the emmy. He was nominated for the first time for Best Younger Actor for his work in 2004, during the time Daniel had returned home and had conflicted feelings towards his mother, Danny, and Christine. However, Michael lost to co-star David Lago, who delivered his "clever" speech. He was then nominated the following year in the same category, but lost to Tom Pelphrey, and that was the last he was able to compete as Younger. I think I read that Pelphrey and Michael are buds in the outside world. I guess we'll soon see who does better outside of daytime, when both leave there respective shows. That is, if Michael decides to. I can see both thriving though.

Archived