Y&R: Nooooooo He CAN'T be leaving!

• Members
Yes, it's speculation, but like I was just told last week, this is a message board, and we, the members, come here to speculate about what's going on on the shows we love (or used to).

And I have no backstage information. It's been talked about on the internet during Christel's first run on the show. They're good friends and they hang out off the set. I've even heard rumors about them possibly dating at one time.

And it's pure speculation that Rowell was upset about the firing. Sure, her quotes never sounded too thrilling, but that could've been taken out of context by the mags to start sh*t. And don't you think LML would take into consideration all of this "hatred" for Christel before hiring her back???

IA! The show is sh*t. Good for Mikey G. getting the hell out of dodge before LML has the chance to ruin Daniel (at least under Mikey G.). LML loves them recasts.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will be sad to see him go but I wish him all the luck. Actors change and grow, they evolve as people and actors. I'm sure he wants to get out and see what he can do before he becomes stuck. I'm sure anyone who becomes an actor does so because they love what they do and they like the challenge. How long can he be expected to play Daniel Romalotti, when all he gets is a scene here and there?

Regarding CK, when you are part of a couple it does add or detract from your popularity. CK was very beloved as the original "Lily" however fans were pleasantly and totally suprised at how wonderful the recast Davetta was...she blew people away with her portrayal. The thing no one expected was how much chemistry and how popular Daniel and Lilly would become as a result of DS chemistry with MG, they sizzled. MG had always been considered hot, sexy etc;...opposite DS he smoldered and finally became a leading man.

I'm sorry to say with CK back in the couple that appeal is lost...and MG is back to being a "teen" He has to know that the couples appeal has waned a bit and that isn't good for him or his career, If the couple is a sinking ship now he should jump off while he can.

Archived