Y&R: Please catch me up on Sheila..

• Members

Why did she choose to look like Phyllis of all people? Did Sheila and Phyllis ever even interact? Why not look like someone who's not in Genoa City? Or why not look like Lauren herself?

I know the plan is to get Michelle Stafford to play a psycho b!tch again, but I don't think it makes sense for Sheila to become Phyllis.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Basically, Sheila's plan was to kidnap Lauren and the baby, but she had to be able to get close to them to do it. Phyllis is Michael's best friend, so no one would suspect that Sheila would make herself look like her, which is why Sheila had plastic surgery to look like Phyllis. Sheila and Phyllis have never actually interacted though.

• Members

You're Fired!: Shelia Carter Gets the Boot by Michael Kelly

This reporter is thrilled to announce that the cobweb covered, been there, done that Mistress of The Mundane herself Sheila Carter has at long last been given her walking papers which means poor Kimberlin Brown will soon be out of a job.

It should be noted, however, that despite the fact Sheila's current saga has been a monumental flop that has inspired yawns from critics and fans alike, Y&R is not admitting defeat and will keep its options open where the elder stateswoman of cartoonish, past her prime psychos is concerned.

"This chapter of the [sheila] story will end in January/February, but we're keeping it open for the character," so sputtered Y&R's executive producer and head writer John F. Smith.

-----End of Article-----

Preach, brother Kelly! :lol::P:D:) Bill Bell Jr., Barbara Bloom, Steve Kent, Lynn Marie Latham, Scott Hamner & Josh Griffith: KILL SHEILA CARTER ONCE & FOR ALL! SHE'S A DERANGED EVIL ANIMAL! AND DON'T CONSULT BRADLEY "THE BEDS MUST BE KEPT WARM IN L.A." BELL!

Archived