PSNS: The Rapes

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rion, why are you trying to lessen the rapes and make excuses for JER? If JER made her lie about her being raped, it would be ridiculous, and it would further prove that JER is an idiot. I mean, who lies about being raped for no reason? She really didn't have any reason to at that point.

• Members

No, Simone and Paloma stopped Jessica from being raped by Jessica's former classmates outside the Seascape during mid-August. Simone's arm was slashed by a knife, which Fancy fished out of the dumpster later.

A few weeks later, Paloma and Roberto stopped Jessica from being raped by a guy whom Spike owed money.

Spike has beaten up Simone a few times, but he's never tried raping her.

I can't believe I remember this crap.

• Members

Sorry, guys. Rion is RIGHT.

King, I DEMAND that you take Ethan off that list.

If not, then YOU'RE not being objective about a soap opera issue.

Bottom line: these rapes are not based on opinion, but based on what the show has said -- and final word counts, so spare me the "rewrite" argument.

Theresa. Did. NOT. Rape. Ethan.

TAKE HIM OFF!!! TAKE HIM OFF!!! TAKE HIM OFF!!!

Chant with me, everybody! Fight for JUSTICE.

• Members

But they weren't. Not if the "victim" him or herself SAYS it wasn't rape. That's the definitive answer. You can't argue that. These are FACTS.

Ethan was not raped, and I demand that his name be cleared from the list. It's all about justice and accuracy, and that's something this list, while well-intentioned, does not have as long as Ethan's name appears.

• Members

The fact is that Theresa drugged Ethan and disguised herself as his wife in order to have sex with him. Whether or not Ethan would have willingly slept with her is irrelevant, since she didn't give him that choice. THAT is a fact.

Archived