PSNS: The Rapes

• Members

Well, it's true. I don't know what JER is thinking, but the show does not go two months without a rape. It goes barely over a month if it even makes it that far.

The same woman, Fancy, was almost raped in early/mid November, but she barely escaped, however the rapist got several good "jabs" in. Then, she was raped a WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS! This time I think it actually happened, and it was horrifying. She got attacked yet again last week, but I don't think it was a total rape.

She's supposed to get attacked again this week. And I think it's the same rapis, because that's what Passions is trying to make it look like, apparently. And people are speculating, and it looks like it too, that her aunt hired the rapis the last two times.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whether Ethan says it or not, I, and numerous amounts of other people watched that and it was rape. I don't care if JER re-wrote history, it will always be rape. JER cannot change definitions no matter what he does. Ethan was drugged, Theresa was dressed up like Gwen, she raped him!

Archived