PSNS: The Rapes

• Members

That's like saying if Fancy said the peeping Tom didn't rape her, then he didn't. It's ridiculous.

Ethan can't even see that his wife has been keeping a secret that is obvious for four years. I doubt he would know whether he was raped or not.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not satisfied with just 'subtracting' from the total. That's not fair. Ethan's name may be on the list as being "raped" but Theresa's reputation is at stake -- and that's truly unfortunate since she did NOT rape Ethan.

FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME, if the would be/could be rape "victim" himself says he wasn't raped, HE-WAS-NOT-RAPED.

How is that wrong? It just makes sense. After all, the cops haven't charged Theresa with rape. Ethan never said it was rape. He never alerted the cops.

And in court, those are called "facts."

Therefore, there was no rape. There are no "facts" that prove he was raped.

• Members

Do you have any idea how many men are raped but are too ashamed to report it? Thousands. The fact that Ethan never had Theresa brought up on charges means nothing.

And if Theresa's reputation is all you're worried about, then...I really don't even know what to tell you...

• Members

Rion and JSF, I don't know what else to say. I saw Theresa plan a premeditated rape and rape him. And then I saw it re-written months later. He is staying on the list. You can carry on, if you want, but it's not changing.

• Members

You guys are kidding me, right? Ethan is not "scared" of Theresa. She didn't terrorize him. This is NOT like what millions of women do to men who hate their guts. Theresa didn't terrorize EThan. He's not scared of her. He's not "afraid" to report this non-crime. He said it himself: he KNEW it was her and they made love. Now, did she ATTEMPT rape? Well, that could be argued. But remember: rape means there was no consent, and Ethan HIMSELF said there was consent. That means, NO RAPE!!!!

Archived