OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE PARTY THREAD!!

Ryan

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just watched Cat Deely in Times Square welcome in the NY (delayed for Central) and sit here listening to the neighbors firing fireworks and hubby snoring through it all LOL. Today is our wedding anniversary so he gets his beauty sleep to make the evening special for us.

HAPPY NEW YEAR Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 2007 is here.

May it bring all good fortune, good luck and good cheer.

• Members

Sounds like your husband is in the party mood tonight! LOL

But I know what you mean, I thought mom and dad would stay up too so we could all watch the ball drop (on a delayed basis here in the central time zone), but they were out cold by 11:30. Even the cat was asleep before midnight. So here I am, sharing the New Year with my SON peeps.

Man, I need a life! :P

• Members

just got finished reading this thread, and boy am I glad that i did...!! You all are too funny...

Question....who locks their keys in the car, with their phone and cash I might add, on New Year's Eve, and starts a tidal wave of emotion and drama bigger than the one that sacked that poor town of Harmony?

Answer....me of all people!! and as the designated driver to top it off!! boy was that a mistake....

$30 dollars, several bruised egos, one nasty McDonalds happy meal and one bad habit later, I'm finally home....ahh welcome to 2007 my friends!

Happy F'in New Year's~~~

You all ROCK!

peace,

matt

• Members

HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!

2007 will be the BEST EVER!

I worked at a club all night, had a fantastic time, and partied afterwards!

THE BEST EVER!

Who'd of thought, even at my age that 2007 existed?!

Speaking of...

THE YEAR OF THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL!

2007 [!@#$%^&*]ES!

• Members

How pathetic am I?

Friends brought over a bottle of vodka, I drank a crapload, got drunk and threw it all up within the span of an hour and a half.

And now i'm awake, my head is spinning and i cant sleep.

• Members

Jager Bombs. are. not. your. friend! I have to remember that for next year.LOL :D Catus Cooler shots are pleasant, however. And I'm Sex on the Beach whore, so that's nice too. But those Jager Bombs. OMG.

Happy New Year everyone! :)

Archived