I guess the Atwt Carjack/Simon ending spoiler

• Members

Jack arrests Carly

Simon goes on the lam this week on ATWT, forcing Jack to slap the cuffs on Carly.

"Jack knows Simon and Carly committed this crime," says MP, who plays the cop. "He tried to convince Carly to stay away from Simon. If she didn't associate with him, the investigating officers would just be looking at Simon. But I guess the draw was too intense."

You can say that again. Carly even warns Simon that Jack is closing in, so Simon hightails it to Henry's suite. Hence, all Jack finds in Simon's room is Carly's earring (because she was just there making love to the Aussie).

"He's done with her," declares Park. "If it was just Jack, sure, he'd hide the evidence. He's done it in the past. But he's got no choice. Way too many people know about [the heist]. Katie knows about it, Mike knows about it. Everybody is in on this. So he's got to follow through and arrest her. I feel bad for the kids."

Simon runs and Carly left for jail. Explosive I think not.Simon always run and the woman he was invovle with is left the fallout. First Lily then Katie plenty of times and now Carly.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Winterguy

JP explosive is having the mother of 3 kids turn on them for a grown 30 something man. Ain't love grand. James Stenbeck need to come back and kipnapp JP.

Look at the bind Carly in. Cost her her kids and a man who really love her and most of all her freedom. Many told her Simon will destory her life. Did she really think if she told Simon to go that he wouldn't. She thought his love for her was real. Real dumb I say.

• Members

LoL

Oakdale is filled w/ criminals who've either escaped serving jail-time (Emily, Paul, Dusty, Simon, etc.) or just got released (Craig and Iris), yet Carly gets caught. :lol: Finally!

I hope MW takes a long maternity leave. I think we could all do w/ a break from Carly (too bad she couldn't take Katie w/ her). Hopefully, when she returns, the writing will be much better (**crosses fingers**)

• Members

I've read rumors that Maura West will be gone for 6 months, but you know how net rumors are :rolleyes:

*yawn* And this spoiler doesn't interest me. I believe I even called it in a thread a month or so ago :P ATWT has become so predictable... :( ....I miss the ATWT of old.

• Members

I wouldn't be too surprised if MW took a 6 month leave. This is her 4th child, right? It's going to be a lot of work w/ 3 kids and a newborn. Besides, I think that Carly being off-screen is the best way to redeem the character. A lot of Carly fans were really turned away by this storyline w/ Simon. Since I have absolutely no faith in the writing, I'm sure that they would have wrecked the character even more, just like they have to so many other characters. The best thing is to just go away for some time, and then come back...w/ hopefully a better writing team (wishful thinking, I know.)

• Members

Even if Carly paying for her crimes is just an excuse to get Maura off the show while she's on maternity leave, that's fine by me. I'd love it if Emily did a little jail time too. It doesn't have to be a long time. Craig wasn't gone for long and neither was Iris, but at least they appeared to "pay the price" for their crimes, in jail, not by losing a baby (Emily) or something in that realm.

Archived