Days:Willow gone?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I read the Daily News article and it also did not say anything about Willow being out. It did mention Jones, Hutzler, Luciano and Orange.

Honestly Willow isn't that bad... it's not like Jan who was being presented as a real obstacle to Shelle when she didn't stand a chance. Shawn has chosen Belle already, he's not debating (unrealistically too) if he wants a relationship with Willow. We've seen worst go through DAYS and its obvious that there is an end to her somewhere LOL.

• Members

The problem isn't that she's an "obstacle" for Shawn and Belle. The problem is that the girl is a freak. Plus, she has no backstory or any reason for us to feel badly for her. How do we know she had a bad childhood? Because she says so? I could care less. I have no empathy for the character at all. She's ridiculous, annoying, and the actress is terrible. She comes off like a psycho muppet.

• Members

I agree. The makeup department has done a great job of emphasizing her weird looks and whenever or ifever she is written into a real story, she will be a knockout in facial features as well as figure. Actually she is probably the best looking of all the younger females anyway, overlooking the exaggerated facial expressions and gloss to make any human look weird. Hopefully she will be part of a really good story.

Archived