DAYS: Spoilers for Week of Dec 26th

• Members

Nat'l Inquirer spoilers courtesy of 2nd Chances:

These spoilers are coming from my memory, so paraphrasing but the new issue of the Enquirer is on newstands now.

Parick kidnaps Hope.

Sami and Lucas finally make love.

Hope has`her baby.

http://groups.msn.com/SecondChancesTheLUMI...8927&CDir=1

Looks like Hogie & Co. are going to give us some great Christmas presents by the look of some of these spoilers!! Can't wait to watch these episodes.....

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With Brody Hutzler leaving the show, I think that this might be leading to the murder of Patrick Lockhart.

So Patrick kidnaps Hope, and he'll probably be forced to help Hope give birth. Bo will move heaven and earth to get the truth and when he finds Patrick, there might be some sort of a scuffle when he tries to force the truth of Hope's whereabouts out of him. Bada bing, bada boom, Bo kills Patrick (they've alluded to Bo getting in serious trouble over his violence with Patrick many times now) and there's question to whether or not it's self defense. OR... EJ might murder Patrick himself and frame Bo for it, since he knows that everyone would suspect Bo of the murder, anyway.

Meanwhile, how interesting would it be if Bo or EJ kill Patrick before anyone learns about Hope's whereabouts? That would leave Hope locked away someplace with nobody to bring her food or supplies for the baby, because Patrick's now dead... and if Bo's jailed over the death of Patrick, he won't be able to search for her... how long can Hope and her newborn survive?

I think this might be where we're going.

• Members

This sounds awesome..I've been wanting Patrick to snap and kidnap hope for so long, and i love that she is going to have the baby..It will just add to the drama..I could go for Patrick being killed before Hope is found, to stretch the story out a few more weeks..and give bope a little more agnst..

and yeah to Lumi making love..

• Members

Bo and Hope learn that the baby is theirs before Christmas. The baby won't come until after Christmas. I hope Patrick is accidently killed and no one will be blamed for a murder. Maybe he'll try something really stupid like try to beat a train crossing and get smashed or try to leap from an airplane without a parachute or one that won't open. I really don't want Bo and Hope to have to go through a murder trial with a new baby at home to bond with.

• Members

Kenny I love your idea and I so agree. I think it will happen something similar to that.

I am shocked she has the baby. I thought for some reason we had a month left but I am happy she does. This should make for yet another dramatic New Year's and Patrick will probably be the traditional New Year's murder or death we have grown accustomed to. :lol: .

I just hope Bo isn't blamed.

The Lumi stuff sounds good. December has really rocked.

• Members

There was also the spoiler about Steve being programmed to kill an "enemy of the Dimeras". He finds this out on Dec 29th...just before Patrick's murder. I doubt he will actually do it but I could see him having blackouts and starting to think he committed the crime. Maybe he will confess to save Bo.

IMO, Patty's murderer should get a medal. ;)

Archived