AMC: New leading lady

• Members

Michael Bruno says that AMC is casting a new leading lady. Of his clients, he is pushing Jessica Morris, Jade Harlow, Lauren Woodland and Maitland Ward.

Now I will refrain from commenting on how the last thing this show needs is another female in this age range. Actually the last thing this show needs is another new character period. But I won't comment on that ;)

I was thinking maybe a Greenlee recast but since apparently Kendall shows Annie a picture of Rebecca Budig next week I doubt that's the case. Perhaps a Lily recast, but the actresses are a bit old. It would not surprise me in the least if JR's new african-american love interest has been turned caucasian.

On the upside, I'm hopeful Taylor Gildersleeve (Sydney) won't be around much longer. I think she has a cycle up at the beginning of January and they've basically stopped writing for her.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gosh I hope not. If that's the case they should have just waited and put Ryan with her rather than wasting money on Annie. But I have a feeling you're right....

I wish! But I think they're going to attempt to make a go of it with Bianca & Zoe.

Archived