Y&R: 2007 Previews...What to expect in GC!

• Members

From CBS SID. I know this was posted before, but these are more elaborated. :)

Jack's Power Play

As the new year begins, Jack will find himself attracted to the idea of public service while remaining completely unaware of the fact that his biggest supporter-Victor- is actually looking to bring him down! Although revenge is a dish best served cold, fans can expect things to heat up between these two titans as the truth explodes and their true agendas are revealed!

Gloria Tempts Fate!

In an attempt to capture William's attention, Gloria and Jill compete for a spot on a hot new reality show, EXTREME CATWALK. Yet Gloria's determination to find love with the sexy D.A. could be her downfall! Teases Latham, "Gloria is playing with fire by trying to get close to the very man who spearheaded the investigation of Jabot when the tainted product injured people." Will justice finally be served? :D:D

Brad And Victor Team Up!

"Because Victor is as determined to protect his family as Brad is to protect his, both men must work together to solve the puzzle of the Grugeon reliquary," previews Latham. Yet the truth may have unexpected consequences for all as a threat they never saw coming will force someone to flee town for good! :rolleyes::rolleyes: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz This will be EB annual ASS kicking scenes!

The Haunting Of Katherine

Fans will soon see Katherine in a way they never have before. "This story takes Katherine to the depths of despair in a way that challenges her own perception of herself, and she is shocked to learn the action she is-or was- capable of," reveals the writer. Dovetailing with this story will be the search for a man who may be tied to the matriarch. Hints the scribe, "As the puzzle of Kay's nightmare and memory flashes begins to coalesce, a monstrous secret from her past is revealed."

Farewell, My Love?

"J.T. is the love of Colleen's life, but he is the love of a teenage girl as she was growing up in high school," Latham points out. "All of a sudden she is now studying with a man who has an attraction to her and views her as an adult, as a woman. Colleen's caught in the middle of a difficult situation." When Amber begins flirting with the hunky professor, will jealousy cause Colleen's passion to boil over?

Is Sheila Alive?

Michael, Lauren, and Paul team up to fight an enemy that could cost them everything! Latham says that Paul, in particular, may find the coming weeks an ordeal. "Paul Williams is tortured and compromised by a burden he never thought he'd bear," she teases.

Will Somebody Die?

As the investigation into Carmen's murder takes several stunning twists, one revelation could solve an old mystery, prompting the killer to surface again to bury the evidence-and perhaps another body! Meanwhile, the Winters family faces angst as they are forced to confront their own demons as they deal with Carmen's murder. "Dru may become aware of how she spun out of control in the way she treated Carmen," says Latham. "We want to show the impact of this crime and how horrendous it is on the Winters family."

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't get why TPTB thinks that the majority of fans care about Sheila anymore. I don't want to see Sheila in Genoa City. EVER.AGAIN. If the writers want a villain, then they should create a new one (or NEVER killed off Tom) instead of holding on to the past.

• Members

Everything sounds really exciting! Victor and Jack going toe to toe never gets old, I love it! And Gloria maybe being exposed!!!!!! Oh how I have waited for that to come out in the wash. Hopefully its what sends Glo packing for good.

• Members

These 2007 previews sound far better than the ATWT 2007 previews...First off, anytime I get to see Kay front and center in a storyline, I'm happy...I am also happy that GloHo's over-anxious thrill to get close to Will could cost her not only embarrassment but a big fall and reveal of all she's done....and who's to say Will isn't playing her already....I still recall that conversation that he and Ashley had some time ago about her, and how she wished he could help her rid the Abbott's of Gloria. Who knows, this could be the thing we are looking for: the demise of GloHo; but I can see her not only falling, but Michael and Kevin in the process.

Jack and Victor go toe to toe again....however, this is going to be interesting, because Jack is counting his chicken's before they even have hatched yet.

Victor's involvement with both Jack and Brad will cause a lot of drama; not only the possible downfall of Jack, but also the demise of someone close to Brad....All is good if he can do that to both of them.

Archived