DAYS: Spoilers/News from next week's soap mags/Internet

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's obvious Rose is out for good as Stephanie but I'm confused as hell about Renee Jones and Lexie. Why "fire her" and then hope she comes back later? So stupid. I don't get it or understand it.

I love the sound of the Stefano scenes. It would of been awesome to see Joe Mascolo but I can't blame him for not coming back for two days, although at the same time, I don't see why he couldn't, either.

Love that we'll see a picture of Kristen. Hot DAMN.

And I'm sorry but there is no way Eileen Davidson does not return to DAYS. No way in hell. She'll be back. She HAS to.

• Members

GOOD! LoL

I don't care what it takes to get ED back. If E.J. has to be Elvis, so be it. I don't care if little pink martial midgets have to land in Salem and take over the bodies of our favorite Salemites -- if it gets Kristen back on this show, I'm for it in a heartbeat!

When ED first became frontburner on this show, my viewing habits went from "enjoyment" to "completely addicted and obsessed." All because of her. If it weren't for Eileen, I wouldn't still be watching this show today. And to have her back would feel like such a homecoming -- it's what I've waited for. And if it doesn't happen now, it never well.

So please, make EJ Elvis! I'd be delighted, LoL

• Members

Well it sucks replying in all the same posts about the same thing LOL!!!!!

But like I said in the other two posts, everything seems so set in place that it is hard not to get excited about an ED return. DAYS really has no necessity to show Kristen's picture. They have worked around key things like that umpteenth times, it only make sense that ED and Kristen are coming back. I just can't wait. And IA, I am sooo overlooking EJ. EJ and Kristen as mom and son seem awesome. EJ is as wicked as Kristen ever was. And the timing is so perfect.

LET it happen. Just let it be!! And Renee back on recurring is a relief as well.

Also what is the deal about the next fired person?? It has been over a week, rite? Firing rumors are usually confirmed by then. Maybe it was all just a rumor.

• Members

About.com has a spoiler about Lexie's exit:

Lexie has to pay for what she has done in Salem, hense her departure... looks like jail time

http://daysofourlives.about.com/cs/spoilers/a/spoilers.htm

That's the first I've heard of anything about Lexie's departure. Kind of interesting that she is going to have to pay for some of her crimes... I wonder what she goes to jail for?

Also remember what Ken Corday said about Abe and Celeste in his latest interview? Again from about.com:

Abe and Celeste will be spending more time together once Lexie is forced to leave her family

Also, here's some TV Guide spoilers for next week:

Shawn dumps Willow the hooker — and she wants revenge. John and Marlena track down Stefano in Italy. Patrick wants Hope to join him on a jaunt to Cabo San Lucas. Victor reunites Kate with Philip and reveals his secret scheme for their son. (Click here to see which actor will be next to play Philip.) Max and Mimi are kidnapped. EJ whisks Sami off on a business trip to that car-racing hot spot, Talladega, Alabama. Lucas isn't happy about that.

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Soaps/Preview/default.aspx

Looks like the nascar theme continues on Days.....

• Members

About.com don't get their own spoilers, they lift them from other sources. Corday said in SOD that Lexie would have to pay for her crimes and that he was hoping to see Abe/Tanya scenes. Looks like they've just embellished these comments.

• Members

Oh, ok. It seemed strange that about.com had the thing about Lexie going to jail and no one else had that info. It would kind of make sense if she was going to jail though. That is if Abe was investigating Lexie all these months and pretending to have her back in his good graces. Their reunion was kind of abrupt. But then that's what I think is going on with Bo/Hope except that they're pretending to be apart but are really together again. I guess that storyline would be too complicated for a soap. You know, some things aren't really what they appear to be type of theme...

Also added, current SOD Cover of Days courtesy of poster over at Sony's Days' board....

12.jpg

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=76894

• Members

I totally disagree with the SOD comment that Stefano's return is not what the show needs right now. In fact so far Marlena and John's trip to Italy is the only interesting thing on the show because of the possibility of a Stefano return. Stefano's return will be pointless and not what the show needs if they just bring him back for a bit and use him a stunt instead of for a purpose with a real planned out storyline. If they just keep this Stefano figure and never bring back JM, then that is what the show does NOT need IMO.

Sigh...

• Members

I'm so disappointed that EJ is Elvis. This means poor Susan lost her precious son to the dark side. :( Her happy ending meant nothing!! :(

Does this mean Stefano figured out Kristen was really in the dungeon of the Carribean fortress? I hope not! This totally undoes the amazing ending of the Killing Pool storyline....ugh!! So pissed! Hogan Sheffer is a big fat idiot!!!!! Now I shall refer to him as Shefshit! :angry:

• Members

Not sure if y'all saw this yet, but here's a link to the Stephano/J&M article from next week's SOD:

http://deidrehall.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2736

It was Deirdre Hall who said that Joe's coming back wasn't needed now...

Also, if peeps want to knock Hogie, I don't think the weight thing is the way to go. I think my favorite put down of HS was a few years back when someone called him a 3rd rate Stephen King wannabe or something to that effect. Much more original... LOL!!!

Archived