DAYS: Spoilers/News from next week's soap mags/Internet

• Members

I don't think the show needs Stefano. Personally, I want him back, but I think DH's right in that there would be both a massive response postively AND negatively. People are either desperate to have him back, or sick to death of Stefano constantly returning.

And I like EJ, so I don't mind. As long as Tony doesn't come back. I do wish Joe would take the two day deal, because I really wanna see Deidre, Drake and Joe in the same scene again... They're so awesome together :)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for that link ademption... it explains everything.

I Agree completely with both Corday, Hall and Mascolo. Like I said Mascolo needs to be back for a SL not a stunt and obviously they didn't have one planned out for him which is probably what caused the delay. I'm extremely happy about this. I guess this also confirms that Mascolo is NOT coming back right now and that these cast cuts are not for him. They've already made him alive so we know he can be back at anytime. Deidre is right the show needs to regains it fans, bringing back actors without storylines will not do that. DAYS was burnt with that with Frankie, Austin, Carrie, etc.

It also sounds like he most certainly is coming back which is good also... he needs a SL and I hope Hogan can pen one for him.

Maybe Lexie is indeed going to renurse him back to health.

Archived